How long will it be ?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,m a pretty straight living old boy these days but in my younger days I was bang at it, a thief and an habitual criminal with no morals, but I never hated the police for nicking me the people that in

Need to see some sort of Ariel evidence of this fight ?    can you give us a ten figure grid and we’ll get king to film it from his paraglider

He sounds frustrated by it - I reckon he's had enough of witnessing the special treatment being doled out and, just come on here to vent.   He won't be the only one in this country who's sic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Mr Wilkes said:

Read through the thread and rusty seems to be talking sence to me ?

Exactly what sence  is that Wilky .
Please don’t annoy blacks ,pakis and immigrants because  there’s a way forward that might be damaged by upsetting the c**ts lol,sure as hell hes not come up with anything that makes sence to me nor does he know of one .

We give ,they take and when they’ve finished taking we won’t have anything resembling Britain ,just another third world shit hole .

We all agree it has to stop at some point but can’t seem to bring ourselves to say exactly what going to happen to bring this about .

We are cowards ,through and through and that includes all the Northern die hards .

Rusty is talking sense, absolutely agree about that......however, there is a massive amount of people out there (myself included ) who think it’s too late for sense.

We have tried sense, we have tried bending every law and rule and moral red line.

We have bowed down, been legislated against, been reasonable etc etc etc etc

And the end result is that it’s still not enough.......and that tells us that nothing will ever be enough.

Im all for sense, sense it good but that’s only if the other party plays ball ;) 

Edited by WILF

Lol so on the one hand keeping quiet and don’t antagonise them but on the other hand the time for that has gone but please don’t antagonise them .

Your an educated man ffs just say what you mean instead of riddles .

We all know what it needs but not one of us has the guts to put it in writing so round we go again lol .

Cowards every last one of us .

Roll on Friday when you can all stick your arses in the air whilst on the mat and muff the arse  in front  of you whilst chanting Allah wtf .

13 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

So Rusty wasn’t talking sense cos he said nothing .?....

I think he was hinting that direct violent action won’t happen and it’s pointless anyway, better to try and just go about things in a sensible, legal way treading carefully as you go........which I totally agree with.

However, there is a massive part of me thinks reason and sense has got us nowhere.

However, anything not legal is easy to deal with and the only one to take a fall will be the person doing it......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Enlighten me to your proposal then Rusty cos all I see is ducking and diving .You state we shouldn’t abuse them but I’ve seen no mention of the counter plan to get rid of them .Unless you have a plan and wish to share it’s you who’s lost the plot and your country 

24 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Lol so on the one hand keeping quiet and don’t antagonise them but on the other hand the time for that has gone but please don’t antagonise them .

Your an educated man ffs just say what you mean instead of riddles .

We all know what it needs but not one of us has the guts to put it in writing so round we go again lol .

Cowards every last one of us .

Roll on Friday when you can all stick your arses in the air whilst on the mat and muff the arse  in front  of you whilst chanting Allah wtf .

The bottom line is pay them to go away or do the other thing.......

Its not worth writing the other thing because it is just a fantasy, it’s been tried and I’m sure if those people had stuck to their borders it would have worked but they didn’t.

You need to elect people that actually care more about their country, their race and their people than they do corporate entertainment and party funding......if you ain’t got that, you ain’t got nothing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

I think he was hinting that direct violent action won’t happen and it’s pointless anyway, better to try and just go about things in a sensible, legal way treading carefully as you go........which I totally agree with.

However, there is a massive part of me thinks reason and sense has got us nowhere.

However, anything not legal is easy to deal with and the only one to take a fall will be the person doing it......

Oh right I see it now mate .Bend the knee like we have for last 40 years .Feels much better on your knees don’t it .What legal way forward is there cos  we are all waiting for that to happen .If you’ve no answers mate just say so but don’t allude to the fact we have it under control cos we don’t .They pile in daily ,we pay them to stay and they invite more and that’s after we have no go areas in England that resemble Calcutta already .

I don’t have any answers as is very clear but I’m fecked if leaving it to my kids to live like animals and rape kids .

1 minute ago, WILF said:

The bottom line is pay them to go away or do the other thing.......

Its not worth writing the other thing because it is just a fantasy, it’s been tried and I’m sure if those people had stuck to their borders it would have worked but they didn’t.

You need to elect people that actually care more about their country, their race and their people than they do corporate entertainment and party funding......if you ain’t got that, you ain’t got nothing.

So what’s being done to put those people in a place where they can be elected ,I’ll tell you nothing because all those who we seem to think are in it for the right reasons are cowards too .

Nobody will stand up and say it as it is and that’s where we are going wrong .Generation after generation of them getting stronger whilst we get weaker and weaker .

6 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Theres been several people now tried to explain what I'm telling you and your too drunk or stupid to get it. Shouting paki and nigger and your daft rants aren't going to get anybody anywhere. Any body with any power to do anything any general public who are in the middle or even have any common sense are going to side or have anything to do with a raving lunatic like yourself.  

Fair enough but where are these people with power or are they waiting for the signal .

Your dreaming Rusty along with me and every other Kunt on here .

Not drunk or stupid just mega pissed off but you stay calm Rusty .Thats works wonders don’t it .

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

So what’s being done to put those people in a place where they can be elected ,I’ll tell you nothing because all those who we seem to think are in it for the right reasons are cowards too .

Nobody will stand up and say it as it is and that’s where we are going wrong .Generation after generation of them getting stronger whilst we get weaker and weaker .

People have too much to loose and they are scared...... you, by your own admittance, are one of them.

There you go, simple.......that’s your answer

• Like 1

I actually think I brought that up first mate if we are point scoring .
Finally  we agree on something but it goes for every single British nationalist reading this ,not just  me for the record as well Wilf .That said and out the way what’s anyone’s proposal for a peaceful ,lawful eviction where we all get to keep our houses and freedom cos I’m struggling with that one .