New stock

1 hour ago, colliejohn said:

Have you still got your black and white bitch, I thought you weren’t going to bother with another dog for a while. Regards Collie John.

She ran into a stone post and killed herself John last season.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just picked our new stock up from the midlands today off a sound fella, dew clawed, jabbed, chipped and free ?

She's out of a black working greyhound put to Dave sleight's ped whippet brindle Sam, I've read on here about you asking about Dave's dogs, I don't know the man but I've seen some good dogs bred out o

I've had all night to sleep on it...and I believe that you having two pups on at the same time is a bit much.... So I'm willing to travel up and take one of them pups off ya hands...

Posted Images

3 hours ago, colliejohn said:

Sadly mate you never hear of anyone breeding this type they seem to be breeding off bitza types, the genuine first cross Collie Whippet has a lot to offer has a rabbit dog. Regards Collie John.

Because bitzas are the dogs already doing the job what they require John it makes sense to breed out of them rather than keep visiting the beginning with a f1 people like to be more universal these days in the dog they use for work an know it’s out of dogs that can do what they require rather than take a gamble that a f1 combination will work out for them an produce the goods if this wasn’t the case more people would just breed a f1 every time they want a lurcher rather than the bitza usefulness Combination breds that are bred out there look at all the dogs on here that are decent an doing well for there owners there all bred on either sticking to one base in there make up or lurcher to lurcher mix’s. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, nothernlite said:

Good trev having myself a pup next week gifted and sent up from down south lovely gesture from a good dog man 

How's it bred mate are you having a change from the beddy x or sticking to what you know

I've had all night to sleep on it...and I believe that you having two pups on at the same time is a bit much....

So I'm willing to travel up and take one of them pups off ya hands...

• Haha 5
29 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I've had all night to sleep on it...and I believe that you having two pups on at the same time is a bit much....

So I'm willing to travel up and take one of them pups off ya hands...

?Thanks for that Tomo but I’m ok mate I’ve got it easy , both are at my mate’s for a few months enjoying time with his crazy brindle bitch. I’m not a fan of squeakers ??

2646D4FF-5361-4ECA-B10B-0EFCEFBB496D.jpeg

2892662F-98A6-480D-A5D5-34CB89CE09FA.jpeg

• Like 2