Anyone missing dogs

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To uncanny how they know where to go for the workers chesney...... There's a few cnuts giving them the heads up... They call themselves dogmen..... f***ing parasites the thieves and settled plastic cn

i remember a lad had 7 of his dogs taken a few years back,he knew where the dogs were ,so he went in to get them unafraid,and he didnt get near them when he was hammered ,(which in all honesty should

for fucks sakes like  all the old urban myths are rearing their heads lately.    house marked discreetly by a yellow zip tie thirty feet up the drain pipe!    are these thieves usin

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Jetro, I'm sure you're a lovely man, mate. But, you really need to give the face book a rest. It's fukcing with your head!

True kd, I am reading to much rubbish.

Long wet eveing, bugger all else to do, still no excuse. 

Atb j 

• Like 1

That's amazing! (Aside from the criminal waste of so much of those cable ties lengths!) I actually stood in the shop today, jotting down the lengths of cable ties!

I use my fair share of them about the place. I have various amounts, in their plastic bags, on a shelf. I decided I must make a holder. Bit like the pen and pencil caddies people have on their desks? :)