Madeleine McCann

4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Why have no charges of neglect ever been made against them??? They know more than they let on... It stinks, anyone else left their kids in a f***ing car and popped in a supermarket would be facing some sort of charge, let alone in a hotel room in a strange country ?that to me is lunacy... I don't buy into her parents not having something to do with her disappearance.... They are as guilty as the sicko who's hands she died by.... What f***ing scumbag takes  kids on holiday and leaves them in the room??? I'm sorry but I can't give them any sympathy.... If it makes me a Cnut, then so be it. 

Fear not mate I,m exactly the same, the German guy is just another blind alley, it was a boast to another inmate nothing more, as I said if he’s admitting doing it he should be able to say we’re he buried her, 

6 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Absolute lunacy 

The only lunatics here are the ones swallowing yet another load of old bull shit lead, that will lead to nowhere same as all the other leads have, they will close the case on the strength of it but still no body, and no convictions how very convenient for the parents, ???

• Like 2

16 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I have a feeling that this evidence , which is described as concrete , is going to be difficult news. 

Agreed

I think the Germans are doing the right thing by not leaking it as I think eventually it will get out and the state of the gutter press will be  a shark feeding frenzy . 

Once again, spot on

I sincerely hope that ever single person , every reporter , Facebook theorist , every one whose sent a snide joke about that poor little soul has a good look at themselves and their families and see how blessed they are to have their children safe. 

Again, 100%

That family have had mud slung at them from the start. The drugging rumour , the idea that Gerry killed her, the way they have been portrayed as insensitive uncaring neglectful lying b*****ds. 

Now me and you see most things the same but I can’t agree with you on this brother, they are all of those things in the Last two lines of that paragraph I’m afraid.

My impression (and admittedly none of us know the truth) is that they are professional career types who see having kids as just another step on the career path of life.

I don’t care what anyone says, you don’t leave tiny toddlers of that age in a hotel room and f**k off out for dinner.....you just don’t, nobody does.

What sort of professional idiot does that?.....they are babies brother not a f***ing lap top !

I know full well you wouldn’t do it.

I hope she didn’t suffer too much the little one . 

Poor little girl . 

Amen to that ;) 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Fear not mate I,m exactly the same, the German guy is just another blind alley, it was a boast to another inmate nothing more, as I said if he’s admitting doing it he should be able to say we’re he buried her, 

The only lunatics here are the ones swallowing yet another load of old bull shit lead, that will lead to nowhere same as all the other leads have, they will close the case on the strength of it but still no body, and no convictions how very convenient for the parents, ???

Personally I think the cops have a video or some sort of physical evidence eg a body part that indicates Madeline is dead 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Personally I think the cops have a video or some sort of physical evidence eg a body part that indicates Madeline is dead 

No matter what the outcome it’s going to be bad a child has lost its life and I would love to be proven wrong, sadly i still think the parents already have the answers ?

9 minutes ago, Greyman said:

No matter what the outcome it’s going to be bad a child has lost its life and I would love to be proven wrong, sadly i still think the parents already have the answers ?

Why the the German police make such a thing up? They claim to have strong evidence that the German did it and it will be revealed at some point. 

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Why the the German police make such a thing up? They claim to have strong evidence that the German did it and it will be revealed at some point. 

Only time will tell, the truth has a way of becoming distorted by the media so I tend to air on doubts side and if he leads them to a body I will concede I,m wrong but I,m fairly confident he won’t, ✌️

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

To leave kids like that is dis gracefull,if they was just out on the patio outside the apartment then fine.not down the bar,out of sight of the front door.bloody bad.

No excuses at all, disgusting behaviour. They were all doing the same though it must be said, obviously not as family oriented as most people. 

• Like 1

Something just never sat right with this case from the start. As if it's not bad enough leaving your young kids alone to go out on the drink in the first place,for the mother to then no reply 48 questions from the Police is astounding !

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, MickC said:

Something just never sat right with this case from the start. As if it's not bad enough leaving your young kids alone to go out on the drink in the first place,for the mother to then no reply 48 questions from the Police is astounding !

And the first night your child is missing to go to bed for a sleep. 

All very strange behaviour. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

And the first night your child is missing to go to bed for a sleep. 

All very strange behaviour. 

Yup,you,d be charging about like a lunstic,searching,asking,driving everywere.turn you into a wreak of a man.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1