New shoot bus

2 hours ago, Longshanx said:

I hope he's getting the inside valeted, the time I got in it, it looked like the bag on a hoover had blown up inside ?

Good price for that though and average miles. ??

Dusty bin I call it, it’s full of sweet and chocolate bar rappers, he hides them in there because his lass won’t let him have them at his time in life ? a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips ?

3A682992-7630-4060-8EC1-D637553A82DF.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not spending money like that. I’ll stick with what I’ve got, never lets me down?

Dusty bin I call it, it’s full of sweet and chocolate bar rappers, he hides them in there because his lass won’t let him have them at his time in life ? a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips ?

Why, are they scared of zebras?? 

Posted Images

Isuzu all the way at that price cant afford 1 but would love 1.The bloke taught me all about stalking and his team all drive them ,and we are talking Kent to Scotland towing a quad bike annually swear by them .Couple of 3 on our shoot they just work ,only experience of the Mitsubishi is digging 1 out at 3 in the morning as that stupid wide side runner just glues them to the mud .Atb 

Touch wood, my kia sportage hasn't let me down in 3 years 4wd ,lockable diff .Snow ice mud and water no dramas .

Took people to work that couldn't get off their drive,laughing at new <slovac > Discovery sliding about. 

• Like 2

Oh yes, i beat on a game shoot, and use it on various off road places .Its got BFG all terrain boots on makes hell of a difference. 

All the big chunky mud pluggers get upset when im still there and still moving. 

Its the 2010 160hp so sitts about 3 " higher than the newer models. 

And yes they all use Gkn,s 4wd system. 

Just got in from 4 hours getting wetter than the Titanic. Don't know what was thicker the fog or me for being out in it.

And David no drama on the sloppy mud.

Get some terrain boots on your car and have some fun .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Baldcoot said:

Just got in from 4 hours getting wetter than the Titanic. Don't know what was thicker the fog or me for being out in it.

And David no drama on the sloppy mud.

Get some terrain boots on your car and have some fun .

My mate asked me if I wanted to go out last night.. I politely declined??

it’s rained non stop here for 3 days and is still pi55in down now:(

• Like 1