Well THERE you go. That rattled a few cages.   I don't give a flying f**k what you shoot or how many you shoot cos it ain't affecting me. You can rant and rave all you like but it don't alter the fact that most people who post pictures of the dozens of crows that there shot don't know a crow from a jackdaw

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On my way home this morning I spied from some high ground another piece of ground I frequent. In the distance I could see crows. After teaching the granddaughter to ride a bike (amazing tool the

A friend of mine has a son that wants to be a keeper . So I’ve had the lad help me for a couple of days . He has enjoyed the work so far  but I tested his resolve yesterday when I dropped the ladder t

I’m glad to say my kids love been out and my youngest is out in all weather helps with the yard ferrets dogs birds etc etc , to be fair can’t keep him in lol 

Posted Images

On 28/05/2020 at 21:56, BenBhoy said:

My only experience of kids is my own so I'm so proud to say how my 7yo daughter is bucking the trend. She is happiest outside, loves helping me with sheep & shooting and is not only aware of where food/meat comes from she actively tells her friends and her left wing dreadlocked teacher the benefits of predator control!! 

Good on her Ben???

• Thanks 1

I better rephrase what I said when I quoted on SD post. I dropped a few jackdaws, rooks and carrions......... Just incase some one thinks I can't tell the difference. 

Oh hang on.... ?

They are all part of the crow family so its easier just saying crows! 

Edited by Longshanx
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
30 minutes ago, Meece said:

Well THERE you go. That rattled a few cages.   I don't give a flying f**k what you shoot or how many you shoot cos it ain't affecting me. You can rant and rave all you like but it don't alter the fact that most people who post pictures of the dozens of crows that there shot don't know a crow from a jackdaw

I know where you are coming from but I would hope most shooters know the difference between crows , rooks and jackdaws. I think what happens is people use the terminology of crows because they all belong to the corvid family. They don't literally mean crows .

• Like 5
1 hour ago, FOXHUNTER said:

I know where you are coming from but I would hope most shooters know the difference between crows , rooks and jackdaws. I think what happens is people use the terminology of crows because they all belong to the corvid family. They don't literally mean crows .

Exactly. Crow = corvid. Whatever called, we all agree the best ones are belly up. (I killed 3 rooks in my traps today!)

• Like 3

Nice one SD, as long as you made sure you know what you are shooting at ........................................ ? ?.    For some reason I have run out of 'likes' at 8.20am just after I have switched on WTF.

Phil

• Like 1
  • Confused 1