Captain Sir Thomas Moore

Brilliant. Now that is someone today's generation should look up to, and be inspired by.

Ask half of today's waste of oxygen 'what do you want to be when you leave school'? ............. 'I want to be a 'celebrity' or 'I want to appear on love island', or some such complete bollocks! Crying cos they can't reply to their friends on snaptweet, twerper, tweeter or whatever other bollocks they 'need' in their lives!! Does my f****n skull in ?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Brilliant. Now that is someone today's generation should look up to, and be inspired by.

Ask half of today's waste of oxygen 'what do you want to be when you leave school'? ............. 'I want to be a 'celebrity' or 'I want to appear on love island', or some such complete bollocks! Crying cos they can't reply to their friends on snaptweet, twerper, tweeter or whatever other bollocks they 'need' in their lives!! Does my f****n skull in ?

just wish you could see the waste of oxygen in my street at the moment, one of em out his skull on summat, not a care in the world, a typical number one sewer rat, enjoy oneself by all means but hes one that would do my hole round the back justice,

• Like 1

Rightly so!

I'll bet if that man lives to 120, he would still try to serve his country, his neighbours, as he sees fit, right and just! 

Not many like him left. Before, it was part of our culture, also to be brave for king and country... now it's all a fuucking soundbite for political score points. 

And yet a 100 year old man comes out of the bleak and says "bollocks you millions of young fuucking ingrates! Check me on me Zimmer" and hardly anyone clicks ?‍♂️

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 2

He's Colonel Sir Tom, now. Queen promoted him on his ton.

It absolutely Sickens me though, how All those Millions he raised will be syphoned off into politicians, and their cronies, offshore bank accounts.

If you delude yourself for a moment that there'll ever appear an independent and truthful audit of where it goes? You're deluded.

Ensuing governments have shit all over what his generation did, and stood for. Of Course they'll carry on doing that now ?

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

just wish you could see the waste of oxygen in my street at the moment, one of em out his skull on summat, not a care in the world, a typical number one sewer rat, enjoy oneself by all means but hes one that would do my hole round the back justice,

There's a 'weird' one lives about 40 yards from me mate. Silly ceunt was out in his garden today at 11.45ish, 'trying' to play his electric guitar. What for, I don't know, no f****r out, and it's wednesday, not 8 pm thursday. But it sounded like wilf had found his stoat, and was exacting 'revenge' on it! 

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 2
39 minutes ago, shaaark said:

There's a 'weird' one lives about 40 yards from me mate. Silly ceunt was out in his garden today at 11.45ish, 'trying' to play his electric guitar. What for, I don't know, no f****r out, and it's wednesday, not 8 pm thursday. But it sounded like wilf had found his stoat, and was exacting 'revenge' on it! 

lol more like that stoat was giving wilfy boy what for?

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

id best fek off now, with him being a hard man, he will wanna smash my face in

Don't worry about him lol, if he can't look after his birds not much chance of him looking after himself lol...................only joking wilfy, I don't want to be bumping into the ICF  next season lol

4 minutes ago, delswal said:

Don't worry about him lol, if he can't look after his birds not much chance of him looking after himself lol...................only joking wilfy, I don't want to be bumping into the ICF  next season lol

Excuse my ignorance D, ICF?