This is what we are up against

3 hours ago, sussex said:

I don’t see how just being rich means your an idiot with a gun , given you tend to have to  a bit savvy to end up rich ..being rich isn’t a prerequisite to being an idiot with a gun ..the amount of gun related accidents you have over your side of the pond would suggest a tidy cross section of the population would fail miserably to get a ticket over here ..I can think of only about three or four incidents that I know of over here of of accidents involving firearms , and that’s in forty five years of owning a gun ..and one of them the silly sod shot his self ...idiots come in all forms ..

how the fcuk you shoot a cow or horse by mistake beggars belief and you are right to be afraid ...stay safe and for fcuk sake keep your head down ....

Mr Sussex

You are correct.Being rich doesn't make you an idiot.When a rich man with no background in hunting buys a farm and a high-powered rifle with no previous gun experience and then shoots at everything from a twitching leaf to a jersey cow I say that's an idiot.

Then he will argue with a dogman that we are disturbing HIS DEER.As if he owns them.This has happened all across Dixie which is why most dog hunters have packed it in.I don't hunt on Saturday anymore I would rather work and hunt midweek.Its safer.

I don't hate deer hunters as most of my family is heavily involved.My father was president of the bowhunters club.My Uncle was State archery champion.I just wish these rich boys fathers would have taught them about a gun and a belt.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In my younger days I’ve dug plenty of Fox’s and badgers and your man above is just reciting what he has read in the press and has clearly never been on a dig, he is describing baiting not digging, whe

The lesson there mate is. Don't talk to a cricket player about rugby.  

Its the only downside of forums for me.....in real life people stay in their own lane but from a keyboard become on the spot pundits. Look at the scientific whizz kids on the coronavirus topic or

Posted Images