Massive thanks to si and pav

Got gloves Check,,,got Mask,,,check,,,,put rifle cabinet in tank,,, Check

and off to si browns Scarborough had to pic up my raider and an brand new hw99 for my nephew 

got to si,s no issues no boys in blue stopped me 

after a cuppa and sarnie we booked an appointment to the gun shop got there and sold most of his stock no 99 .

so a quick call to pav and off he went to pick one up for me .

and i picked it up on the way home .

Now at this time of uncertainty over the virus these lads jumped up to the mark and helped me out .

the 99 is for my nephews birthday and these lads made sure that he had a good day not many would of done it

Dropped the cabinet off for phil to pick up and got a nice set of scopes for the 99 off si,,,, hawk vantage sf

TOP LADS AND A MASSIVE THANKS GO,S OUT TO THEM

atvbjimmy :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

IMG_20200504_160352.jpg

IMG_20200504_160400.jpg

IMG_20200504_160352.jpg

IMG_20200504_160417.jpg

IMG_20200504_160421.jpg

IMG_20200504_160648.jpg

IMG_20200504_160725.jpg

• Like 6

Good to hear you got sorted Jimmy and good of the boys to show their true colours, thats what friends are all about.  Looking forward to going over to Si myself to pick up the cabinet and of course a chin wag with Si.

When I saw the tiger stripes in your Raider stock last night, I just knew that this was going to be cracking when completed.  What most of you guys don't know is that when I spoke to Jimmy around 7pm, he had already stripped the varnish, washed the wood and was on with smoothing down with wet n dry,  this is not going to be very long before it is done and gleaming on these pages for all to see.

Phil

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, philpot said:

Good to hear you got sorted Jimmy and good of the boys to show their true colours, thats what friends are all about.  Looking forward to going over to Si myself to pick up the cabinet and of course a chin wag with Si.

When I saw the tiger stripes in your Raider stock last night, I just knew that this was going to be cracking when completed.  What most of you guys don't know is that when I spoke to Jimmy around 7pm, he had already stripped the varnish, washed the wood and was on with smoothing down with wet n dry,  this is not going to be very long before it is done and gleaming on these pages for all to see.

Phil

Haha... ocd springs to mind with jimmy and stocks!

maybe one day I’ll learn to look after stuff? doubt it though ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, si brown said:

Haha... ocd springs to mind with jimmy and stocks!

maybe one day I’ll learn to look after stuff? doubt it though ?

I doubt it as well ........................................?

Phil

1 hour ago, Dervburner said:

There’s some generous and helpful people on here for sure?

Thats for sure Dev 100 percent

what the raider is going to look like

but some thing reacted on the stock with the oil

IMG_20200505_170856.jpg

IMG_20200505_170910.jpg

IMG_20200505_171103.jpg

IMG_20200505_174523.jpg

IMG_20200505_171057.jpg

• Like 2

Would you be upset if i donated a Simmons whitetail to go on your nephews 99 Jimmy ,itl need mounts but otherwise your more than welcome .If so p/m me and i,l pop it in the royal snail atb 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Baldcoot said:

Would you be upset if i donated a Simmons whitetail to go on your nephews 99 Jimmy ,itl need mounts but otherwise your more than welcome .If so p/m me and i,l pop it in the royal snail atb 

Thanks for the offer BC but i got him a vantage sf for it

thanks for the offer mate

but keep hold of them for some one else who may need them mind if i had not got the vantage off si i would of snapped them up there cracking scopes tried and tested .

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN

ur one of the best mate thats for sure

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1
22 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Got gloves Check,,,got Mask,,,check,,,,put rifle cabinet in tank,,, Check

and off to si browns Scarborough had to pic up my raider and an brand new hw99 for my nephew 

got to si,s no issues no boys in blue stopped me 

after a cuppa and sarnie we booked an appointment to the gun shop got there and sold most of his stock no 99 .

so a quick call to pav and off he went to pick one up for me .

and i picked it up on the way home .

Now at this time of uncertainty over the virus these lads jumped up to the mark and helped me out .

the 99 is for my nephews birthday and these lads made sure that he had a good day not many would of done it

Dropped the cabinet off for phil to pick up and got a nice set of scopes for the 99 off si,,,, hawk vantage sf

TOP LADS AND A MASSIVE THANKS GO,S OUT TO THEM

atvbjimmy :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

IMG_20200504_160352.jpg

IMG_20200504_160400.jpg

IMG_20200504_160352.jpg

IMG_20200504_160417.jpg

IMG_20200504_160421.jpg

IMG_20200504_160648.jpg

IMG_20200504_160725.jpg

You keep out of Scarborough you big germ ridden fecker.............keep them germs up there out of the way.................thought you might of called here ...........well feck ya lol

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, mark williams said:

Let it react for however long Jimmy, that stock is a beauty mate, do your magic Jimmy, as I`m sure you will :good:

atb. Mark.

It is mark thats the first thick coat of tung oil on it that needed to sink into the walnut stock

thats why its so shiny it sinks in and acts like a bass coat

• Like 1
1 minute ago, delswal said:

You keep out of Scarborough you big germ ridden fecker.............keep them germs up there out of the way.................thought you might of called here ...........well feck ya lol

Not a chance my friend after what you have gone through Del

love ya to bits

but ill be down once every thing is ok need to show you how to shoot Del :whistling:

take care del you and your family

stay safe

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1