Where the hell did we come from ???

Just now, jetro said:

Please don't start using the word langer lol

Atb j 

I was chatting to my neighbour from up the road in the co-op the other day, it was like I was talking Chinese and she was talking Russian or something......funny as f**k, she said “You sound like that Micky Flanagan” ! Lol 

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's easy mate... Just pull a tooth, one of the back ones so you don't look silly, then post it to these guys https://www.ancestry.co.uk/  

I swear if they ever find a black Viking y'all will never hear the end of it from me ??

That can’t be right because Max clearly said that Henry VIII had the Tudor version of Jimmy Hendrix playing at his wedding and traitors gate was the start of the Nottinghill Carnival ? 

Posted Images

You'll laugh at this.

When my son was born, it was in Sept. We had a massive summer that year, and I was on the sea nearly 7 days a week, fishing was good.

Anyway I got crisped, and turned nearly black. So my wife went into labour, and off we went to hospital. 

Now we speak irish here, so my missus was in the labour ward, nurses talking to her and praising her for learning my language to communicate with me, missus told them to cop on. That we live 50 miles up the road.

Mean while  I'm out in the waiting room, listening to two other nurses trying to figure out how to explain to me what was happening. And how to translate lol.

My god did they get a land, and were quite embarrassed when they couldn't recognise their own language lol.

Wife had a fit LOL 

Atb j 

• Haha 4
9 minutes ago, WILF said:

I was chatting to my neighbour from up the road in the co-op the other day, it was like I was talking Chinese and she was talking Russian or something......funny as f**k, she said “You sound like that Micky Flanagan” ! Lol 

LOL, 

Some of the accents can be hard to follow alright

You don't look like him do you lol

Atb j 

2 minutes ago, timmytree said:

I did one of them tests, I thought English but no, I'm middle Eastern, Mediterranean and central European. So potentially Egyptian, Greek and German/Austrian. It might explain why I wear leather shorts, dance in pom pom shoes and a white skirt and wear eye make up at weekends.

Hahahahahajaja cracker, a gay paki that dresses in German old clothes with clogs and eats bratwurst and drinks beer by the gallon???????? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

You’ll end up being a decendant of the Spanish Armada ship wreckers 

That's so true, Some descendants did end up here. That's why a lot of people along the coast here have sallow skin  and dark hair.

There's a lot of us like that here.

Atb j 

6 minutes ago, jetro said:

That's so true, Some descendants did end up here. That's why a lot of people along the coast here have sallow skin  and dark hair.

There's a lot of us like that here.

Atb j 

Maybe that’s where those bodies that was found up in Antrim wheee from?? Theee was wrecks found up there too, maybe the locals killed them then buried them in an ancient grave site

2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Maybe that’s where those bodies that was found up in Antrim wheee from?? Theee was wrecks found up there too, maybe the locals killed them then buried them in an ancient grave site

Think there a lot older than that. 

Were you ever on the island. 

Atb j 

1 minute ago, jetro said:

Think there a lot older than that. 

Were you ever on the island. 

Atb j 

Not Rathlin, every time we went to go the boat was cancelled because of bad weather, some good skate fishing grounds up there

1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Not Rathlin, every time we went to go the boat was cancelled because of bad weather, some good skate fishing grounds up there

I didn't get the chance to fish up there 

Its a lovely island, with equally lovely people.  Ballycastle is a nice spot too. 

Long drive though 

Atb j 

7 minutes ago, jetro said:

I didn't get the chance to fish up there 

Its a lovely island, with equally lovely people.  Ballycastle is a nice spot too. 

Long drive though 

Atb j 

Yes mate it is lovely place, do a lot of sea fishing up the Antrim coast, for us it’s only about 35-40 mins

11 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Yes mate it is lovely place, do a lot of sea fishing up the Antrim coast, for us it’s only about 35-40 mins

I enjoyed my time up there. 

Atb j