• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A mate made this for in payment for something or other, I forget what. Anyway...  

Raptor. I like the scouts but they hard to get ot ya pocket quickly. Me all time favourite tho was this never been able to find one the same but killed some shit with it.Its somewhere down the new for

This is my Favourite one  kill a lot with it 

Posted Images

Anyone fancy chopping for one of me raptors ? Or an antler stockings type catty i got ? Leather tabs bullets in handle n that. Fancy a bash at sommat new.

Edited by C.green
On 05/05/2020 at 04:46, Mr Wilkes said:

Out with the scout this morning, 1mm sheshou 25/20 + 11mm steel ??

B5CBA207-85C8-488F-8A31-65B37AD72C20.jpeg

Im debating ordering some sheshou in off Wayne, unsure weather to go 1mm or the 0.8. I also have a role of the .82 hinting serious, how do you find they compare?

On 07/05/2020 at 09:25, truegrit said:

got a bill stockings deer antler catty all brass shells on an that best ya can get pm me pls i whatts app it over 

you after a trade for the stockins? Currently on bills waiting list for one.

47 minutes ago, darrren said:

Im debating ordering some sheshou in off Wayne, unsure weather to go 1mm or the 0.8. I also have a role of the .82 hinting serious, how do you find they compare?

Didn’t I send you some 1mm sheshou ?. I’m not knocking any brand out there but for me it has to be sheshou all the way ??

On 05/05/2020 at 13:05, C.green said:

Cheers they deffo hold 1mm yeah ?

Sorry, not been on for a few days... The metal clips get a real good grip of the rubber, but I’m afraid I’ve never shot much over .7mm so can’t really comment, but I can say I should imagine they’re up to the job.

I have both the plastic clips and metal clips and both do the job. Metal clips are more bulky but will last a life time. You can buy the clips from pro shop catapults, but they are a tenner plus p&p.

I really like the scout lt, it’s very pocketable. I prefer to shoot it without the scales though which allows your fingers to clasp through the hole.....it’s a lovely catapult.

Have you tried the axiom ocularis? I haven’t tried loads of catapults in fact I own the scout, scout lt, occularis and one Bill Hayes.

Anyway I find the occularis to be a great catapult that may get over looked....might not be for everyone though.

Taking of band thickness.....the simple shot black bands that come with the scout lt are 0.7 thick. I cut mine down to have an active length of about 75cm,,,,,I’m not sure if the bands are about 23/18 or similar, but they certainly take some strength, quite a bit more than my precise .65 ish. Don’t know what it is about them but they give you the impression the rubber will last well, seems to have a toughness to it.

Edited by Shortstraw