These days...

Alright gents. Thought I’d check in and see how your all getting on? 

I’ve not been to any perms since lock down but I’m f’kin chompin at the bit too. Getting bored of looking at me mrs face, stripping guns and shredding paper. The only positive I can think of is that bugs will be everywhere when this lockdown is eased off. 

what you lot doing to pass the time airgun wise?

All the best x

• Like 1

Ive short stroked the tx200, doing trigger work and stock work next.

The hw77 n 97 are shooting where i want them so dont want to touch them.

Daystate regal is spot on so dont want to touch that.

Have sorted and cleaned all my ferreting gear and made 21 new nets.

Have made some target holders and targets, but cant shoot them as gardens only 12 meters in a built up area.

Have made nest boxes for the ferrets.

Next week... start on the house.?

FF

• Like 1

Practicing target shooting in the garden. Doing DIY and hoping my son goes to sleep early so I can escape upstairs and hunt rats in my garden.

Desperate to join a gun club as I am new to this and really want to improve my shooting beyond the boundaries of my garden.

ive lost count of how many springers ive resurrected over the last few weeks Rez..

and the conclusion ive come to are there are loads of air rifles that you think are sh1te that will hold there own with the best once there fettled:thumbs:

got a Ripley in bits/boxes that needs putting back together if I can be arsed to do it today, this bat bug lockdowns turned me into a right lazy git. 

still getting out as the lambs are vulnerable at the moment and crops are getting savaged.. can keep to the social distancing so all good'ish

• Like 3