Bull x litter/pup from while back, trunk?

As my mind has started wandering due to boredom I started thinking of someone while back had a lovely little bull x bitch they put video up of it snatching bolted foxes, and they took a pup off it, pup looked like it was lot bigger than the dam last time I seen pic of it on here, And I wondered how the pup had turned out and how the dam was going, the bull x is normally not my cuppa but I really liked look of her. I think it might of been trunk apologies if not. Anyone got any ideas? And yes I'm bored an no I've not been drinking ?

39 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

As my mind has started wandering due to boredom I started thinking of someone while back had a lovely little bull x bitch they put video up of it snatching bolted foxes, and they took a pup off it, pup looked like it was lot bigger than the dam last time I seen pic of it on here, And I wondered how the pup had turned out and how the dam was going, the bull x is normally not my cuppa but I really liked look of her. I think it might of been trunk apologies if not. Anyone got any ideas? And yes I'm bored an no I've not been drinking ?

The sire were a collie bull grey that he owned 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Yeah I remember that bitch

• Like 1
1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

He's Fox hunter on YouTube

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

You seen the vid posted couple months ago, fox nearly comes back to his feet? 

I didn't see that buddy just what I saw on there but  all credit all dogs are run s/h and it was just something I noticed about the fawn dog fair play to them lads