Guest Ditch_Shitter

I know that feeling only too well myself, 'Fish. Chat, just now, is like the Tet Offensive all over again. I've just been explaining to someone how they've obviously found the new Chat and are now pouring in there in swarms. Only trouble is, I'm a Moddie in there and I don't suffer from the normal emotions of normal people. They try it on and they're gone. Simple as that. I really couldn't give a f*ck.

Result is that, whilst they may disturb the ambience while I let them have that short bit of rope, they rarely last many minutes and everyone else gets on with enjoying the room the way it's been put there to be enjoyed, by that decent, rule observing majority.

And I fully intend to keep right on doing what I'm doing. No 'Text Talk'. No shit about " Pre Ban ". Want that? Use msn or Yahoo. Not on My shift.

Latest kick is unknown Handles coming in and sitting there, silently listening in. I do as an Ozzie Dog Trapper once told me he does; " I put the cross hairs on them and give them a whistle. If they don't start coming in right away, they drop. ". Only discontent I hear is from those I've slung out. Rest of the room's happy as larry with how I'm handling it for them. Dig Deep too is getting the idea now. So the idiots have twice the trouble getting their feet under the table.

Funny thing is, some of the most hard core repeat offenders from way back are now amongst my warmest and most welcome friends in there. And among the best behaved and most supportive of my 'Hard Line' methods. Because they've simply come to recognise that I'm Fair and take Nothing personally. I just take the Site Owners Rules as cast in granite and enforce them accordingly. I don't allow Anyone to bend them. And I don't give a f*ck what Anyone may think or say about that either. It's as cut and dried as that.

I'm answerable only to One person regarding what I do in there. NOT every idiot who blows through the door looking to upset things.

My name is Ditch Shitter, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Ian B. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will run that place fukking Properly.

Are you not entertained?!?

8)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never met him but a top bloke.sent me stuff through post without receiving money in advance.if your reading this get in touch,ive lost your addrress and may need some more nets in the near future.

WELL said ditch, but here's a suggestion, The three strike rule in a period within a set timelimit. if you get three strikes within a set time. close the doors on the offender for good..........only, the ordinary guy's on here like myself, don't know the time limit............. so it'll keep people on their toes............ :thumbs:

My name is Ditch Shitter, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Ian B. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will run that place fukking Properly.

Are you not entertained?!?

8)

BRILLIANT :clapper::clapper:

JACOB SORRY MATE DIDNT REALISE SOMEONE ELSE HAD IT, I WILL CHANGE IT TO SOMETHING ELSE I LIKE TO BE ORIGNAL :D

I find it ironic that a guy with Moddie's powers should just stand there and watch the idiots perform till he felt the place was too rotten to be seen in.

Why didn't he Moderate the shit?

You know why Ditch! Because it would mean deleting over 4000 members and over 300,000 posts. :D

He, along with alot of the original and current moddys, don't want to spend their entire lives wading through ton, after metric ton, of shit from people who can not and will not shut the f**k up! You know how it is! :D

It's a thankless task. You can't please everyone and most of the time you can't please anyone.

It's sad to see the likes of Chief walk away but if people displayed an ounce of common sense, on here, then moddys wouldn't be necessary.

Shit floats and these forums are getting a bit top heavy! :D

only thing i can think fellas is take the hard line for a while, one post f**k up and you are gone

cull hard and you may return to something like what THL used to be

i know what its like being a mod and admin, i do it on a few aussie forums, its a b*****d thankless job, but someone has to do it

Naaa................no knowledge, I met him once........obvious messer..............., black as an abbo,s arse.

Big drinker.............and smoke, feck, he was in and out for a fag like a fiddlers elbow............... :sick:

So to sum up..........no, he is no loss....................he is just a MMEEEEESSSSSEEERRRRR!!!!! :big_boss:

Wilf, you feckin love him really.... :laugh: ....dont you, i've always liked Geronimo/Chief, met him once briefly up at the Midland where he knitted me some nets, he talks sense, i like his wit, and he's a dry ole f****r as well.

SINDASOX ;)