Sign in to follow this  
South hams hunter

Kids boxing event goes bad

13 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I don't think it's anything to do with the authorities. 

If you have a group set up camp on your doorstep then the things you will remember won't be how nice and successful they are. 

The British people are the most welcoming in the world we on the whole are happy to stand back as we are flooded with the worlds scum and we still treat individuals with respect and take them as we find them. If a certain group are seen as absolute scum then really there is a reason for it. 

Iv worked as a keeper, on farms and for a land agents so I have met quite a few travellers. I have honestly tried to treat every one with respect but I can honestly say every single one took the piss and gave no respect back. When ever we turned up at a patch of land with em on we would ask how long they were stopping and say fair enough, don't leave a mess. Every single time they would leave 'trade' waste everywhere. Along with a few turds. The agents even left em a skip once and the barstewards nicked it 😂

We have had em pass through the village many times over the years and every time the cause trouble, rip off people in neighbouring villages and towns, nick stuff on their last night closer to home and leave a pile of shite behind. 

Yes there are decent ones, but only if you know em and make some sort of grudging bond with em. I know one I have done some work for and he's always been straight up in his dealings, but when I visit his site I feel like I'm there by the grace of God, there's always alot of hungry eyes watching 😂

Like the yids, you gotta ask yourself why societies have been trying to fck em off for centuries 😕

That’s a fair post that mate, can’t argue with much of it.

I can honestly say I have never had any bother with them but I’m always upfront about how we are all going to treat each other from the off.

The only time it got tested once was when I walked into a permanent site to see if they wanted to sell it and one of them was going mental, I just offered to go at it there and then with him so we could get on with talking business and the chief boy told him to f**k off......all OK after that.

But, I take your point and sadly your story is all too familiar to people 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WILF said:

That’s a fair post that mate, can’t argue with much of it.

I can honestly say I have never had any bother with them but I’m always upfront about how we are all going to treat each other from the off.

The only time it got tested once was when I walked into a permanent site to see if they wanted to sell it and one of them was going mental, I just offered to go at it there and then with him so we could get on with talking business and the chief boy told him to f**k off......all OK after that.

But, I take your point and sadly your story is all too familiar to people 

🤣🤣 must be some boy you Wilf, walking into a permanent traveller site asking to buy it, then next when one goes mad at the cheek of it you offer to fight him 🤣🤣🤣  

• Haha 8

51 minutes ago, All-terrain said:

🤣🤣 must be some boy you Wilf, walking into a permanent traveller site asking to buy it, then next when one goes mad at the cheek of it you offer to fight him 🤣🤣🤣  

and survived the event ,id love to have balls that big lol..fair play 

• Haha 1

Thiers the problem,most people believe all the gypos are ninja warriors to be feared.most of are only brave once in a gang of em.they will rarely enter a pub by themselves,allways mob handed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, All-terrain said:

You deal with the situation in front of you that’s all, no big deal.

But hey, I wouldn’t travel to have bother on purpose either so I’m no tough guy.

See, I was just there asking a genuine question but I wouldn’t go to a pub that was known for drunk prats who want aggro......different situations mate.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

WILF...... 'how much you want for this site you facking p***y cnts' 

Screenshot_20200219_193229.jpg

• Haha 3

I’m frankly shocked that anyone thinks asking someone if they want to sell something is odd?

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

WILF...... 'how much you want for this site you facking p***y cnts' 

Screenshot_20200219_193229.jpg

The word traveller, could nowadays come to grief under the trade descriptions act, most of them in my neck of the woods travel as far as the local benefits office.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, WILF said:
3 hours ago, WILF said:

I’m frankly shocked that anyone thinks asking someone if they want to sell something is odd?

I mean when has a traveller asked you to buy something 🤣🤣🤣

16 minutes ago, leegreen said:

I mean when has a traveller asked you to buy something 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, I’m freighted up with pegs and lucky heather ! 

Most aren't travellers as such nowadays either in a permanent site or House I know most round here and I have know bother going on site if there is a issue it's always the younger that cause it but the main man on site always puts a stop to it as he doesn't want the grief 

I find the whole traveller super species thing hilarious in my experience they are no better or worse than any other community although i do think they offer both the best and worst that society has to offer....a town near me called Harlow was the first part of Essex that travelling families came to in the 60,s and they have a pretty good foothold there,apart from seeing there horses in the middle of the roundabouts they seem to keep themself to themself fairly well but as far as the best and worst of society go,s i had an altercation at a petrol station in Harlow one time with a big bouncy looking f****r who within earshot of me made a lewd remark to my wife,i knew he was a travelling lad and we got a bit heated so i suggested we go round the corner to discuss it......me being a big chap myself he thought i was suggesting a dust up but i simply said to him this is who i am this is where im from and this is where i,ll be tomorrow night,go and talk to whoever you know and decide what you want to do......the next night a couple of different chaps turn up who i know to be top bods in their particular family and they have the biggest bouquet of flowers id ever seen for my mrs and a lovely little Goldfinch Mule in a little cage for me,shook my hand like a man and made a sincere apology about the lads manners so i invited them in and we chatted for hours over tea and biscuits....no problems at all.....now compare that to the darkies who would have either fallen away completely never to be seen again or come back and stabbed every last one of us.....and i,ll take the Gippos all day long.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Out at a local restaurant with mrs. There has been a amatuer boxing event on at a near by sports centre. Restaurant has travelling families dotted all over the place and there must be 20 kids running around screaming acting like dicks. All climbing over a table and being cheeky to one of the waiters when they said they needed the table for customers. One of the dads near us is half drunk so is his mrs and he has car keys out and is playing tyson fury fans videos loud on his phone 😂