Future crop

Foxpack 2

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After much though we have decided to line our bitch with our well bred hound x dog .he has an exceptional voice when on and will face all cover like the brian dog lines.unfortunatly brian isn't gettin

6 bouncers. Born easter night .

Pups 4 weeks old ,fat as butter and forward as hell .

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Cracking little types you run mate..?

Is there any Brian blood in the bitch?? Some dog he's been for you I'm sure...

What's the breeding behind the hound dog mate if you don't mind me asking??

Hope she takes anyway.. atb..?

Yes mate brian is her sire .

The little hound is foxhound beagle x beagle spaniel 

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, white van man said:

Quality FP. Hope she takes. Once the kids have flown the nest and I can afford to work a bit less I will look to get a couple of dogs bred similar. Spend my days on the moors and mountains. 

Best days ever mate .done it since I could walk .fortunate for me ,both my granda and dad both had bushing dogs and terriers .so I've been privileged  

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Foxpack 2 said:

Best days ever mate .done it since I could walk .fortunate for me ,both my granda and dad both had bushing dogs and terriers .so I've been privileged  

I’m the opposite. Had lurchers as a kid then was out of the game up until my late 30s. Making up for lost time now ?

39 minutes ago, white van man said:

I’m the opposite. Had lurchers as a kid then was out of the game up until my late 30s. Making up for lost time now ?

I got my first lurcher type at 15 .that opened a few more avenues for me ? got in a bit of bother when him to .its surprising how many roe 2 mongrel bushers and a lurcher can find .

1 minute ago, Foxpack 2 said:

I got my first lurcher type at 15 .that opened a few more avenues for me ? got in a bit of bother when him to .its surprising how many roe 2 mongrel bushers and a lurcher can find .

Same here. Was 14 when I had my first lurcher. Wish I would have kept them all my life but I was working all over the place. I’m still like I was back then though. Keen to get out as much as possible. Yep dogs have the knack of getting you in trouble. Its all fair game in their mind 

• Like 2