Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Trev70

A good little do

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, border lad said:

well done Trev, your bitch was working well, I enjoyed your video, 

Cheers mate 

Share this post


Link to post

2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Fast bitch that trev very sharp aswell hows she put together 

Collie x whippet greyhound about 21” tts mate, cheers 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

Tidy little dog that trev runs the hedge line well 👍

She's coming on well mate I've only owned for about five weeks, the fella I got her off said she's just done a little net watching.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Dougal McGuire said:

class wee bitch Trev she just going get better

Cheers mate.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Dougal McGuire said:

His loss Trev she close to perfect for your game

He was in a bad place mate, he'd just found his wife in bed with another man and now she 's wanting half of ever thing, the house he built out of money he got left by his father and the rest so dogs were the last thing on his mind but yes she's spot on for what I like to do.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

He was in a bad place mate, he'd just found his wife in bed with another man and now she 's wanting half of ever thing, the house he built out of money he got left by his father and the rest so dogs were the last thing on his mind but yes she's spot on for what I like to do.

Fecking women some on on um want kicking up the c**t

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Fecking women some on on um want kicking up the c**t

And some need it super glueing closed !! Atb

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Saluki246 said:

That is one sharp nice ferreting dog, did well. 👍

Cheers 👍

Share this post


Link to post

I really like that little bitch and she is improving every time i watch your videos. I like the way she keeps between the rabbit and the hedge, turning it away from safety. You've got a good'un there mate 👍

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, talt said:

I really like that little bitch and she is improving every time i watch your videos. I like the way she keeps between the rabbit and the hedge, turning it away from safety. You've got a good'un there mate 👍

Cheers mate 👍

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...