A good little do

4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Nice vid that.....it's a lot like where I live down here down here in the East mids ...flat arable and hedges ....a bit more testing than on the tops....

if it's owt like where I am flat arable, short pasture and hedgerows and not a fxxxcking rabbit for miles. 

3 minutes ago, fred90 said:

if it's owt like where I am flat arable, short pasture and hedgerows and not a fxxxcking rabbit for miles. 

Getting thin on the ground round here an all.....I have had 25....30 bags....from less than 500 yard from where I'm sat right now....not any more.....just handfuls in pockets

1 minute ago, TOMO said:

Getting thin on the ground round here an all.....I have had 25....30 bags....from less than 500 yard from where I'm sat right now....not any more.....just handfuls in pockets

it's like a lot of places mate. I don't know if you ever get back over here to your old stomping grounds but it's worst I have ever known it and I am 103 years old 

45 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Nice vid that.....it's a lot like where I live down here down here in the East mids ...flat arable and hedges ....a bit more testing than on the tops....

Cheers yes it's more testing but with the weather it's taking longer before you can start on it with the cover up for so long then when you can get on it's a race against time before the young.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Maximus Ferret said:

Good vid and lovely ferreting ground, no nettles or brambles. Good sporting runs. Look after your rabbit stocks.

Cheers it will not be long before them holes will be covered in thick nettles again.

1 hour ago, Trev70 said:

Cheers yes it's more testing but with the weather it's taking longer before you can start on it with the cover up for so long then when you can get on it's a race against time before the young.

funny you say that.....I have waited all season to do a hedge just a few hundred yards from my house.....there was sheep in it.....and them stupid 3 strand elecy fences right next to the hedge......farmer moved the sheep and the fence 10 days or so ago.....I was straight on there.....first set I bolted a 6 week old rabbit....we call them cockers round here....

so that was me done....lol

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, TOMO said:

funny you say that.....I have waited all season to do a hedge just a few hundred yards from my house.....there was sheep in it.....and them stupid 3 strand elecy fences right next to the hedge......farmer moved the sheep and the fence 10 days or so ago.....I was straight on there.....first set I bolted a 6 week old rabbit....we call them cockers round here....

so that was me done....lol

? no way bad luck that mate