Picatiny fitting

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What you need is some of my aftershave, no cant comes near me with a splash or two of that anti cant device ?

Lol. I only want to keep them away, not harm their lungs ?

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, si brown said:

it didn't when they first came out but theres a firmware update that brings it up to the lrf speck- the rf

Cheers Si.

So with update the only difference is no range finder?

• Like 1
On 09/02/2020 at 20:32, BenBhoy said:

Cheers Si.

So with update the only difference is no range finder?

Correct Ben.

I have to get a couple of the rails but Ants Supplies is away until bloody March..................must be making loads to close the store for two months.  Ian at Blackwood has them in stock again I think as my pal has another 008 arriving today from Ian.  Just be aware that the rail may or may not fit the 008 because until you actually have the unit in front of you and popped it on, you can never be 100% certain. On my pal's T-Bolt, we fitted a longer rail to suit him so keep an open mind.

Phil

32 minutes ago, philpot said:

Correct Ben.

I have to get a couple of the rails but Ants Supplies is away until bloody March..................must be making loads to close the store for two months.  Ian at Blackwood has them in stock again I think as my pal has another 008 arriving today from Ian.  Just be aware that the rail may or may not fit the 008 because until you actually have the unit in front of you and popped it on, you can never be 100% certain. On my pal's T-Bolt, we fitted a longer rail to suit him so keep an open mind.

Phil

Still says sold out but I've emailed him anyway 

I'm hoping someone may be selling a 008 at the shooting show on Saturday. 

29 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

Still says sold out but I've emailed him anyway 

I'm hoping someone may be selling a 008 at the shooting show on Saturday. 

Oh bugger I had forgotton the show was this weekend, oh well, I don't like the nec and the M42 is usually snarled up. Glad I am not going and I have put a deposit on a gun today so no money left anyway.

Phil

• Haha 1

Ah sorry Dave I had forgotten it your neck of the woods, well someone has to live there...............................................?

I have attended so many exhibitions there and sat for hours in early morning and teatime traffic, really pleased not to be there. I remember on one occasion, I could not for the life of me remember where the hell I parked the car and I mean which car park, what made it worse was that I had a very important Japanese visitor with me. I didn't live that one down because when I went to Japan a few months later, there were maps put in my hotel room with a map to the toilet, dining room, reception etc etc.  Oh well.

Love the NEC really.................................................................okay so I lie.

Phil

• Haha 3