Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

3 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Name the person that I have there stolen dog from and name of the dog? Because your liar cop!! So tell us who this person is. Your really pathetic you mully?? and I tried to buy straws off you? Hahahaha that's another joke of a lie!! You have nothing I need or want copper! I have enough of this blood and don't need another dog. In fact a person from this board just offered to gift me a pup I told him THANKS BUT NOT AND I APPRECIATE THE OFFER!  And the blood he offered me, you and your gay lover danellia would of suck his dick for!! So good luck with me ever wanting anything from you cop!! ?? and your gonna try and tell them your gonna  cut through those logs with a chain saw? Hahahaha f***ing really? And how with that tiny cheap dull chain saw you have that you posted before? Hahahaha. You need a machine to move those logs and you weighing what 140lbs I wouldn't call that being a machine ?? you talk tough mully for being a tiny scwany f**k! You don't have enough ass to move anyone that's why you carry a pistol! Because your a pussy oh yeah and you need it for work don't you copper? You upset because you spent over ten thousand on your dogs without even seeing them, or seeeknf them work, hahaha just to find out your main stud dog his whole litter was no good? Or that I didnt half to pay for my mutts?‍♂️ and did you tell your lady yet about your bitch danellia and how he rides you like a pony?‍♂️ did you cop?‍♂️ only fair to warn her knowing you 2 f**k's are dirty??you ??you want to sell dogs and be famous khalvin? Well I'm gonna help you with that copper!! 

Yes ABC, we get it, you're a snitching c**t.. 

Screenshot_20200205-105245_Messages.jpg

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

Closer pic of swag after a little work near that lumber yard... this particular day he was able to draw two coon. From the lumber. I had a good friend that goes by E come down to work them with me. He was actually in town for a baby shower but true to our nature i called him and snuck him out of there so we could hit the woods? E is similar in that he travels with his dogs. swag was bred up by my good friend S.M. He’s on the large size if what we need here in the states but he will squeeze his big butt into the smallest spots.  This was one of my go to dogs when traveling west to work badger here in the states. He used to really travel far out when free casting but some good training taught him how to keep his search closer to his handler so we can help keep him safe while he works

74BC232F-42C3-4304-9BDD-C69B4BBE5F10.jpeg

A lot of picks of wet dogs but none in a set with the dog face to face with its quarry?‍♂️ and how funny he never shows his face in any hunting picks?? and he says he doesn't like to be videows or his picture taken. But he claims to be in rap videos and in commercials ( probably the aspac commercials?‍♂️) and movies and if you seen the picks whith him and the cops he is smiling from ear to f***ing ear!!!  Stfu copper!! I'm gonna make you famous cop?? oink oink pig!! Now go tell your girl that dans hitting your star fish so she doesn't risk catching anything from you! She doesn't deserve it?

Edited by Ace Boone coon
Just now, Ace Boone coon said:

A lot of picks of wet dogs but none in a set with the dog face to face with its quarry?‍♂️ and how funny he never shows his face in any hunting picks?? and he says he doesn't like to be raped or his picture taken. But he claims to be in rap videos and in commercials ( probably the aspac commercials?‍♂️) and movies and if you seen the picks whith him and the cops he is smiling from ear to f***ing ear!!!  Stfu copper!! I'm gonna make you famous cop?? oink oink pig!! Now go tell your girl that dans hitting your star fish so she doesn't risk catching anything from you! She doesn't deserve it?

ABC is asking for pics that he himself has never posted.. watch out lads hes gathering info to snitch on guys.  He says so right there in his own words how hes gathering info.. beware.. 1of1 do not oblige this snitch with any photos.. use your head

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

Yes ABC, we get it, you're a snitching c**t.. 

That's old news homo! Try again! And that has nothing to do with the law. That has to do with putting a crease in his pocket book?‍♂️ I'll get the picks of khalvin and the cops together and repost them for all to see again. And hopfully they won't be removed again to benefit you 2  gay Blades! Just wondering dan, I know khalvin likes to receive it from you but, which one is the bitch between you 2 because from were in standing I can't tell?‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

ABC is asking for pics that he himself has never posted.. watch out lads hes gathering info to snitch on guys.  He says so right there in his own words how hes gathering info.. beware.. 1of1 do not oblige this snitch with any photos.. use your head

Good one dan?? give your lover an out so he doesn't half to post true picks! There you go. Not illegall to hunt here dan so try again bitch

Dc is a worker that I’m proud to own S.M. Worker her on over 100 coon. She’s retired now as her work was hard on her but she’s proved all that she needs to and now lives the life of a house dog with the family 

15C33917-4C02-45CF-8088-616221A99CE3.jpeg

That's to the rescue groups that can't do anything about any hunts! It's legal here to hunt lowlifes!! I texted you that because if I did send them that, that would tell all if your the law and it would crease your pocket book you f***ing mully!! And I told my grandma your last name and she said she never heard of it! So tell me again how your relates to the great brown bomber?? Like I said my grandfather was great friends of the man! And if you are really related then. You take after mom obviously and not your dad because the great brown bomber didn't like folks like you!! 

22 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

That's to the rescue groups that can't do anything about any hunts! It's legal here to hunt lowlifes!! I texted you that because if I did send them that, that would tell all if your the law and it would crease your pocket book you f***ing mully!! And I told my grandma your last name and she said she never heard of it! So tell me again how your relates to the great brown bomber?? Like I said my grandfather was great friends of the man! And if you are really related then. You take after mom obviously and not your dad because the great brown bomber didn't like folks like you!! 

Guys as he clearly READMITS his intention is to send hunting info (pics and other info) to an organization that does not like hunting, an organization that feels dogs should not be worked (his reasoning simple and clear jealousy and an attempt to hurt a man he knows hunts his terriers- further more a man that has NEVER done anything to him directly) this is the place the jokes and the pressure should go to not to another man that honestly work his dogs. This is what is DANGEROUS. This could cause hunting to become illegal in the state’s 

Edited by 1of1
12 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

Only posting to show why I’m not sharing more in-depth pics the grey is abc and the green is me

85E96E92-941E-4140-A64C-730346604F64.jpeg

Good excuse seeing hunting is legal here and you have a website with dogs ripped apart on it for all to see! Who the f**k does that? A cop? A person trying to promote himself off of other folks picks and dog's just to sell dog's?  You sound stupid when your running in circles! Your busy running in circles chasing while danellia is busy chasing the dragon!! Wait you are from Atlanta aren't you 1of 1? that's a major meth head state! Maybe the reason dan is riding you hard from behind is your selling him his meth? 

47 minutes ago, BrandonDGPT said:

I haven't removed any pic as I got bbn locked out my facebook page that was admin, sounds like your talking about my stella bitch pic, but indo have some pictures on there from the deadgame group I will remove it if it is your dog 

On 06/02/2020 at 21:10, foxdropper said:

Here’s a pick for dead game kennels .Just wondered what’s the dog was called .

4AE5C021-6C0D-4DC4-8F49-2A33C7014B0E.jpeg

This picture Brandon is what FD was asking about 

• Thanks 1

Another of swag After his punched in on the clock. This raccoon was located in the side of a beaver den. The owners in the property were complaining about the raccoons getting into their corn. Swag had to go into a hole filled with water then up the other side to the dry clearing where the raccoon was

A0488A8A-D388-46FE-85A0-2CE9E26C179A.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Good excuse seeing hunting is legal here and you have a website with dogs ripped apart on it for all to see! Who the f**k does that? A cop? A person trying to promote himself off of other folks picks and dog's just to sell dog's?  You sound stupid when your running in circles! Your busy running in circles chasing while danellia is busy chasing the dragon!! Wait you are from Atlanta aren't you 1of 1? that's a major meth head state! Maybe the reason dan is riding you hard from behind is your selling him his meth? 

No I’m not from Atlanta. Please stay on topic. Please don’t ruin this thread. Share some hunting pics and stories I’m sure you’ve got some good ones over there