Back from injury!

6A4C8AAF-2E97-40DC-BFB4-42A820377696.jpeg.ef8a11facbee66d5ed7e0840c8d7db28.jpegKnocked up toe after her first night out in September so let her got some time to recover! Enjoying her as a lamp and daytime runner and definitely thinking I should line her in the future ! A friend of mine has a decent coursing line that I could use but interested to see what decent dogs about coursing bred to a collie cross ? She’s 23  and apparently 3 dogs in her line have done 100 in a night on the lamp so decent stamina she’s done decent bags but still got her best years ahead of her !!! Back to it with some ferreting on the weekend ready to start my season ! 

4BCF8C7A-9C12-4556-BE2D-79CA909B35BF.jpeg

Edited by storm323
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, white van man said:

Is that a first cross storm? Nice working grew over her would produce some decent pups. Hope she stays injury free for the rest of the season 

That’s one of the pups i bred out of my bitch Tilly mate .....

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Black neck said:

What was the breeding of them remember the 1 u kep was a merle 

Both parents were essentially collie grey saluki with a dash of whippet and bull ......

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Hope it’s all plain sailing for you now fella now the injury is in the past I had a young bitch do the same last season she come back from the injury 2months before the end of the season she come back on real good form 

Hope it’s all plain sailing for you now fella now the injury is in the past I had a young bitch do the same last season she come back from the injury 2months before the end of the season she come back on real good form