Had my eyes opened.

jcm

Spaniel beagle are busy dogs and can find but you’ve got to keep On top of them or they will speak on all sorts if you let them Iv seen erm speak on squirrels and all sort. I guess it what you want to hunt. Also seen a fair few speak really early on a line so if they don’t travel too far which is the idea with adding the spaniel in the mix sometimes they don’t get close and there back too you. And the quarry keeps on going. Alright if your doing gorse or small patches and you can get round with guns or lurchers. 
I run a lurcher with my little dogs so I prefer something that speaks when it’s up to it so it somewhere close when the lurchers up with them. Just some advice from what Iv seen mate

• Like 1

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have always thought that my little terrier has worked well for me and given me many a good days hunting.  Then iv started running him with a couple teckle and teckle xs.  Although in

2 beaglecocker bitches I’ve had the pleasure to own atb cbx 

https://www.bds.org.uk/index.php/research/deer-distribution-survey Scroll down a bit and it has the links for different maps for different types of deer. 2016 but can't find any later.

Posted Images

On 10/01/2020 at 18:19, MH1 said:

https://www.bds.org.uk/index.php/research/deer-distribution-survey

Scroll down a bit and it has the links for different maps for different types of deer. 2016 but can't find any later.

Saw some deer localish today which I didn't realise were around here, not far from main roads + towns, but ties in with the locations on the map