Keepers was happy

Just had a look on some land i used to be head beater on for about 6/7 years and checked a few of the earths on there haven’t done a lot with the terrier for a few seasons didn’t take him long too find his quarry atb longers01 

Edited by longers01
  • Like 8
1 hour ago, longers01 said:

Just had a look on some land i used to be head beater on for about 6/7 years and checked a few of the earths on there haven’t done a lot with the terrier for a few seasons didn’t take him long too find his quarry atb longers01 

18F76CA3-45CF-49CF-9199-7E041B5ADEE3.jpeg

E7006C72-3075-4C35-8153-CCC700E61686.jpeg

God no need 2 rattle on 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
53 minutes ago, dillydog said:

Head beater ?  Honestly never heard of that title before, I like it, I'll put myself forward on Wednesday for the job

It is an actual title mate it has no benefits whatsoever it just let's the keeper know who 2 bollock when things go tits up wi the beating line

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, longers01 said:

18F76CA3-45CF-49CF-9199-7E041B5ADEE3.jpeg

E7006C72-3075-4C35-8153-CCC700E61686.jpeg

good job mate nice to see the old dog still working he must be 8/9 yrs old now??

9 minutes ago, longers01 said:

He 7 and half mate uve got his brother ain’t u mate got him in 2012 i picked him up fa cup final day when Liverpool played Chelsea remember it well my mate who took me for him blow his defender td5 up on way home haha atb longers01 

ye i still got him mate did think they were 8 an half tho hahaha