Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
longers01

Keepers was happy

Recommended Posts


Just had a look on some land i used to be head beater on for about 6/7 years and checked a few of the earths on there haven’t done a lot with the terrier for a few seasons didn’t take him long too find his quarry atb longers01 

 

 

Edited by longers01
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Head beater ?  Honestly never heard of that title before, I like it, I'll put myself forward on Wednesday for the job

  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, longers01 said:

Just had a look on some land i used to be head beater on for about 6/7 years and checked a few of the earths on there haven’t done a lot with the terrier for a few seasons didn’t take him long too find his quarry atb longers01 

18F76CA3-45CF-49CF-9199-7E041B5ADEE3.jpeg

E7006C72-3075-4C35-8153-CCC700E61686.jpeg

God no need 2 rattle on 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, dillydog said:

Head beater ?  Honestly never heard of that title before, I like it, I'll put myself forward on Wednesday for the job

It is an actual title mate it has no benefits whatsoever it just let's the keeper know who 2 bollock when things go tits up wi the beating line

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, longers01 said:

Just had a look on some land i used to be head beater on for about 6/7 years and checked a few of the earths on there haven’t done a lot with the terrier for a few seasons didn’t take him long too find his quarry atb longers01 

18F76CA3-45CF-49CF-9199-7E041B5ADEE3.jpeg

E7006C72-3075-4C35-8153-CCC700E61686.jpeg

good job mate nice to see the old dog still working he must be 8/9 yrs old now??

Share this post


Link to post

He 7 and half mate uve got his brother ain’t u mate got him in 2012 i picked him up fa cup final day when Liverpool played Chelsea remember it well my mate who took me for him blow his defender td5 up on way home haha atb longers01 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, longers01 said:

He 7 and half mate uve got his brother ain’t u mate got him in 2012 i picked him up fa cup final day when Liverpool played Chelsea remember it well my mate who took me for him blow his defender td5 up on way home haha atb longers01 

ye i still got him mate did think they were 8 an half tho hahaha

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...