Keeping dogs in stables

6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’d be tempted to deck the floor to raise it , if it’s uneven. 

You could even use pallets and Plug the voids with insulation to keep them warmer . 

Line the top of the pallet with marine ply and paint it. 

Those stone floors are freezing , so I’d put plenty hay in 

There's a good idea could insulate sleeping area only to save on cost a bit aswell if needed 

On 16/12/2019 at 14:24, W. Katchum said:

Cos some phones have location services on them I think bird, an if it’s turned on when you take a pic I think some folk can tell where it was took? ? don’t full understand it myself tbh?

Phones and many digital cameras record what is called EXIF data with every photo. It is a file which records technical photographic information and also time, date, gps location, camera id etc. The danger is posting photos on the web without editing or removing the EXIF data file. If the photo is on a windows computer I would guess you can find and delete the EXIF data before posting by right clicking on it and going through the options. I just looked on an android phone, where camera > settings > more > turn off location should stop it recording gps coordinates. It's worth googling to learn more if you post photos online. When smart phones first became popular there were loads of stories about people putting photos of expensive nickable things like motorbikes outside their garages on ebay and thieves were using the EXIF data to get the gps coordinates of the garage to locate the bikes.