Up the moors with Balaur

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Percect moor weather for a yomp with the dogs...bright and blowing a gale... Got out with Balaur (Joe) and it certainly blew any cob webs away, a few pretty steep hills got us puffing but the vie

Don’t be so fukcing personal .... what happens up on the moors stays up on the moors ❤️

Can’t beat it up on top 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Black neck said:

My unconscious has bin rewound never knew staring at a rotten log could mek one feel so alive 

Thanks brother 

I was enlightened by a New Age traveller from Totnes many moons ago now. Always happy to pass on the power of nature. 

Edited by Allan P
  • Like 1
On 15/12/2019 at 17:38, Allan P said:

I was enlightened by a New Age traveller from Totnes many moons ago now. Always happy to pass on the power of nature. 

Over run with New Age travellers (crusty's) now. Lol.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

There used to be loads of New Age Travellers up Caithness years ago,a couple of them where good lads and right into there Lurchers. Most of them seemed to just keep themselves to themselves and didn't bother with anybody else .

Edited by MickC
9 minutes ago, Allan P said:

Are you in  Totnes Arry? They’re sneaking into Newton Abbot now as well mate. 

Yes Allan. They have the vans and caravans in nearly every green lane and lay-by. Mooching yesterday looking for rabbits found a tent under a hedge in the brambles, they are everywhere. A lot of begging smack heads as well.

Cheers Arry

Just now, Allan P said:

Totally agree, good and bad in all types of people. 

Exactly mate,basically they where like hippys in a big commune but some of them where interesting to listen to with there knowledge of different seasons,foraging,carving,hunting etc .

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Arry said:

Yes Allan. They have the vans and caravans in nearly every green lane and lay-by. Mooching yesterday looking for rabbits found a tent under a hedge in the brambles, they are everywhere. A lot of begging smack heads as well.

Cheers Arry

I haven’t been over to Totnes for a while to be honest used to really like it , cracking little place. 

1 minute ago, Allan P said:

I haven’t been over to Totnes for a while to be honest used to really like it , cracking little place. 

Place will be heaving tomorrow night, late night Christmas shopping seems everybody in Devon wan'ts to be here. Lol. Yea I'm a Totnes boy (old man now) not many of us left now, most moved to Newton Abbot and Torbay areas, cheeper houses. Full of rich people dressing poor incomers here, Lol.

Cheers Arry

4 minutes ago, Arry said:

Place will be heaving tomorrow night, late night Christmas shopping seems everybody in Devon wan'ts to be here. Lol. Yea I'm a Totnes boy (old man now) not many of us left now, most moved to Newton Abbot and Torbay areas, cheeper houses. Full of rich people dressing poor incomers here, Lol.

Cheers Arry

I’ve been in Devon for 20 years and I’m still classed as a grockel. 

10 minutes ago, Allan P said:

I’ve been in Devon for 20 years and I’m still classed as a grockel. 

Ha Ha I know what you mean, not sure it's true though unless you have a strong accent from elsewhere. If your a countryman and fit in your excepted as a local.

Cheers Arry