Ffs

This country is  so deluded now a days. Every day millions of chickens,pigs and cattle and god knows what get the bullet and shipped around the place jammed in lorries. You don't hear uproar about that. Its just the way it is and I enjoy eating like every one else. But people just live in cuckoo land. They are on a different planet . Whoopie do a deer got dragged down I bet iit ended up going to waste then because they stuck there oar in well done 

Edited by terryd
  • Like 7

As a kid growing up working my dogs all started towards the urban side of things and hunting old Charlie always took me into some places where a lot of people wouldn't dare go but I wanted old Charlie so if I knew there in unsavoury places I'd go and would often chase and catch them in places they shouldn't but that's just the way it something's will never change that's just way it arrrr yeah!

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Racey lurchers are w magnet for cops an a pure put off for farmers up this way now an getting worse every day, that’s one biggest reasons I went back to a halfx this time, it’s just a mongrel to most of em?

How dare you call jigsaws life's work project a mongrel.Its a grelpie.?

33 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Racey lurchers are w magnet for cops an a pure put off for farmers up this way now an getting worse every day, that’s one biggest reasons I went back to a halfx this time, it’s just a mongrel to most of em?

fxxck me katch when I first read it I thought it said that's why you have gone back to Halifax, I thought that's a bit drastic 

• Haha 3
38 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t blame you I was gonna be heading that way on my next one or was going just for a Teagle type ?