Pop master radio 2

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Would you like to say any hellos Malcolm " " Just a few Ken.....id like to say hello to my wife she is the greatest wife a man could wish for and thanks for putting up with my moods darling i lo

Hate it when you get great score when nobody with you

Worked in isle of mull year's ago on my own and the only station I could get was the outer Hebrides broadcasting company still paint ohbc on my wheelbarrows sounded like someone strangling a cat

Just now, WILF said:

Oohhh Get you, you trendy young thing ! Lol ? 

Young... lol... I dont think it's a youngsters station mate...Johnny Vaughn cracks me up...the music is pretty much my thing, no rap or grime or R&B...

Plenty of

Foo fighters, Kings of Leon, Catfish and Bottleman, all the old 90s stuff...etc etc..

Used to always listen to radio 2, but got bored of it tbh... Jeremy Vine gets on my tits!

• Like 2

This will probably make most of you piss yourselves laughing but over here I listen to Gaelic speaking station that Plays mostly traditional Gaelic folk music !......it’s just seems to fit with things and I can’t really hack listening to the English speaking channels and their painful monologue.

Cant understand a f***ing word of it by the way ! Lol ? 

When I’m in England, absolute 80s 

• Like 1
Just now, WILF said:

This will probably make most of you piss yourselves laughing but over here I listen to Gaelic speaking station that Plays mostly traditional Gaelic folk music !......it’s just seems to fit with things and I can’t really hack listening to the English speaking channels and their painful monologue.

Cant understand a f***ing word of it by the way ! Lol ? 

When I’m in England, absolute 80s 

f**k me your into Irish Rebel songs now!!

I'll get my old man over for a sing along....

From knees up mother Brown to the fields of Anthenry!! Lol

• Haha 2
Just now, NEWKID said:

f**k me your into Irish Rebel songs now!!

I'll get my old man over for a sing along....

From knees up mother Brown to the fields of Anthenry!! Lol

If he can speak Gaelic he can explain to me what’s everyone’s saying and singing about ! Lol ? 

I know “agus” means “and”........errrr, that’s it ! Lol 

I listen to Radio 2 because it plays varied old school music but without a doubt their best presenter and program is Huey Morgan early doors Saturday morning shift workers will know he has a little section called swinging the Led, it’s great Zeppelin fans will get it.

Back in the day when I used to drive all night Cesar the Boogie man Invicta FM and Ian Collins and the creatures of the night talk radio both classic phone ins. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Young... lol... I dont think it's a youngsters station mate...Johnny Vaughn cracks me up...the music is pretty much my thing, no rap or grime or R&B...

Plenty of

Foo fighters, Kings of Leon, Catfish and Bottleman, all the old 90s stuff...etc etc..

Used to always listen to radio 2, but got bored of it tbh... Jeremy Vine gets on my tits!

Do you ever watch sky arts mate?......they do some cracking stuff about music.

Classic albums.

Seen some great stuff about Jackson Brown, Fleetwood Mac, Nirvana, The Who, Clapton.........I think you’d like it if you don’t already watch that kind of stuff 

Edited to add: check out The Breath ;) 

You won’t be sorry, the girls got the voice of an angel 

Edited by WILF
2 hours ago, WILF said:

Do you ever watch sky arts mate?......they do some cracking stuff about music.

Classic albums.

Seen some great stuff about Jackson Brown, Fleetwood Mac, Nirvana, The Who, Clapton.........I think you’d like it if you don’t already watch that kind of stuff 

Edited to add: check out The Breath ;) 

You won’t be sorry, the girls got the voice of an angel 

I have mate, watched the Fleetwood Mac one on the Rumours album, now that was a hard gig for Mick Fleetwood with the fighting couples writing awkward songs about each other! 

I'll check.out the Breath...

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, WILF said:

If he can speak Gaelic he can explain to me what’s everyone’s saying and singing about ! Lol ? 

I know “agus” means “and”........errrr, that’s it ! Lol 

My old man cant speak Gaelic..he can sing a rebel song though!! Lol

A few of the family over there can speak it, my cousin speaks English to me but it might as well be Gaelic, half of it is slang the other half is incoherent!! Lol

• Haha 1