Any ideas wtf this is

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Besides the rash, you have lovely hair blackie ?

Your right my manicurist is on holiday and I wont use anyone else 

Ffs it gets better just bin told the lurcher got 2 have its toe off that's if the can stop the infection 

Posted Images

11 hours ago, dillydog said:

Cheers me owd I bin using the anti fungal gear and think its getting better but tekkin ages I'll try what u said thanks can u buy over counter at vet s 

Edited by Black neck
Can't spell

May well need and oral treatment if it is ringworm that doesn't settle, once its in hair the shaft the topical treatments can't reach it. Unfortunately your other dogs are likely carriers which will mean either treat all or risk re infection once treatment is finished. 

9 hours ago, sandymere said:

May well need and oral treatment if it is ringworm that doesn't settle, once its in hair the shaft the topical treatments can't reach it. Unfortunately your other dogs are likely carriers which will mean either treat all or risk re infection once treatment is finished. 

9 hours ago, sandymere said:

Ffs it gets better just bin told the lurcher got 2 have its toe off that's if the can stop the infection 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Sometimes the only luck is bad mate hopefully will be sorted.

Sort the toe bit of ringworm can wait ?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, sandymere said:

Sometimes the only luck is bad mate hopefully will be sorted.

Sort the toe bit of ringworm can wait ?

The ringworm is on the terrier mate so I'll sort the pair o them out eventually 

It's all this delving in ones pocket mekin me feel bilious 

• Like 1