CURRY

3 hours ago, Phil Lloyd said:

Al's Kitchen is good,...I do love curry and as you so rightly say, his 'base gravy ' recipe helps out a lot...

Mind you,  when you have tasted the street food, in various areas of the Middle East,.nothing really compares...?

Just going for a bum burner now...really looking forward to it...

It has been a traumatic year for me,.I nearly lost my Wife and best pal to Cancer, but Inshallah,..we have survived ...:good:

Been married, .45 years today; I would not have changed even one minute...

All the best, Phil.:toast:

Good result mate  and congratulations and long may it continue , Life is not easy and you have to fight for it but when the fight is shared you can come out a winner. KEEP AT IT .

• Like 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Al's Kitchen is good,...I do love curry and as you so rightly say, his 'base gravy ' recipe helps out a lot... Mind you,  when you have tasted the street food, in various areas of the Middle East

For me; I will immerse myself anywhere I go... (when in Rome). Food, culture, people etc. Don't enjoy all of it but I will say... People are funny fuucks who can and will surprise you with their hospi

Mines is tarka similar but a little otter

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Alrite micky calm it down you dont want to have another stroke do you 

Love to stroke your mams battered old Arse  … But I hate Queuing ……. now please leave me be ! its past your bedtime . 

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Forgien muck Micky. Never had you down as a traitor

Blame the  Wife not me ! I like Oxtail , Tripe  Breast of Lamb and a slice off that old Tarts Arse..... but not the Cheek with the Boils on 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jonjon79 said:

Give it a whirl chaps, you can't beat it - a  bit of time and effort in the kitchen is usually rewarded :yes:

............ the mother in law still asks me when I'm doing another Lamb Tagine. 

My boss brough me back two bags of authentic tagine spices from Morocco. Unbelievably good, way better than anything I have ever bought in Europe/Blighty. I made a chicken tagine in the mountains the other week with them. Blew everyone's mind.

• Like 1

Now  lurcher twat knows about is Ma's Arse he has vowed to leave Mutton alone ……. and I hope that applies  to me as well. 

We had a Tangine in Morocco   many years ago … the Kids thought it was made with Mice and Lemons .