MOOCHERS

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No be straight though Wilf i would truly love to be part of this little group im sure you would too its a devastating shame but i just dont think im cool enough i mean im sure you would love to be on

Surprised you lads are allowed to talk about such an exclusive club? ? 

Amazing !!! when you put a simple question up  the Simplest of people will answer ,

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

You best do that before Wilfy does lol

If Billy Smart gets told how much time you are spending posting he will give you the sack!......shouldn’t you be cleaning out the monkeys ?

3 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

What's a dry lunch lol

A dry lunch is the sort of person that has absolutely nothing about them....no character,no nouse,no bottle.....basically a boring,irrelevant nobody that constantly makes a fool of themself.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
5 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Max , 

between the cream de la creme of the hunting world quote and your shite about the beautiful game , you should seriously look at sending someone your posts to validate before you post on here and make yourself look like an utter buffoon with your constant drivel 

there’s two lads on my road at home , one is a keeper of a very old line of patterdales , the other has had sone of the most well known coursing dogs in the country . But they aren’t any good as they aren’t on moochers , splash your face with water you melt 

Isn't that like saying that Sunderland aren't any good because they aren't on MOTD?  :whistling: