Emission Busting Technology

36 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Brilliant news Kev, about time you made a breakthrough.

How's the AutoTech going?

Cheers, D.

Thanks Dave appreciated mate...

If you mean the auto scan booths, I've moved away from it...its still going but the Brexit situation is having an effect I believe....

Concentrating on this pretty much full time now mate, obviously still earning a wage off the buildings but o see it as a means to an end now really....

• Like 2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We've been working on this for over 3 years now, for those interested this is the new website for our HHO systems which are proven to greatly reduce engine emissions. http://www.atmos-clear.com/

We have spoken a few times on the phone mate over the last few years, you come across as a tremendously positive lad and I really like that (I mean I don’t want you to be my boyfriend or anything but

Got a spare barn I can set a new lab up in , ?

Posted Images

On 07/09/2019 at 14:35, gnasher16 said:

I love my motors mate but the last car i went at with a spanner was probably something like a mark 4 Cortina i dont even bother lifting the bonnet anymore im lost with it all.

All sounds good....and if it dont effect performance count me in.

Are we likely to see you on Dragons Den anytime soon or are you beyond that stage.

No affect on performance at all, it keeps everything running clean so only improves...

A few investors are circling, but I'm not looking to dilute... yet!

It's the sort of thing you could take on Dragons Den I suppose, it's been completely self funded up until now though, it's been a real eye opener to the costs in the design process on something like this, the software costs alone have been a bit lumpy!! 

We're selling product and chucking it staright back into the costs of patents, design, tooling etc etc....

As Wilf said a few posts earlier it's far removed from my last 20 odd years of work, but I really enjoy it.... the building have lost their appeal a bit over recent years for me...

• Like 1
On 07/09/2019 at 21:55, W. Katchum said:

I showed me boss who is an engineer an also got a fleet of vehicles an he said it looks real interesting but he can’t see anywhere. How it works or what it does, any more technical info or what ever fcuk it’s called ?? ?

Send me his email address mate and I'll forward more details. 

18 hours ago, baker boy said:

So what is it and will it work in my Defender

it's a system that uses a small amount of electricty to split "water" into the 2 elemnets Hydrogen and Oxgen, this Hyrdoxy gas is pumped into the air intake where it mixeswith the air and fuel at the combustion stage.

Hydrogen burns very hot and very quick, this makes a more complete burn in the chamber meaning less unburnt fuel is lost as emissions through the exhaust.

The cleaning proces continues for as long as the system is installed, there are a lot of carbon cleaning companies now (we work with a few, they install our system after they have cleaned).

Carbon Claning is a one hit, where huge amounts of hyrdrogen is pushed through the engine cleaning out carbon deposits and the gum build up, after a clean the vehicle runs very well (increase in MPG, smoother drive, cleaner, less emmsions etc) but over time it will start to build up again, our system works everytime you drive, but only when you drive it is on demand, we do not store any gas, once the vehicle is switched off the system sits dormant.

The only service requirement is topping up with our electrolyte mix, a litre will last approx 20'000 miles, I'd say the system should need topping up every 3000 miles or so, just check level when checking oil and water

The problem has always been requiring too much electricity to produce the gas, our system doesn't require too much power so is not draining the engine and putting extra load on, this is critical. Obviously parts of this software and method of elctrolysis make up our IP and patents.

We have gargaes around the country that install our kits to aid with MOT failures, particualry with the tougher guidlines introduced this year.

We also have a huge impact on the cleanliness of DPF's, we fitted a problematic hospital vehicle which only travalled around the hospital site, low miles low speed, the DPF was forever blocking and needing profesional cleaning. After the lastb clean we fitted a system that was 10 moths ago and it has not been cleaned since, there is so little particulate coming from the burn process that the filter is staying cleaner, I'm sure it will require a clean at some point, but they have probably paid for the system twice over in just cost of regens.

It would certainly work on a Land Rover defender, bread and butter type vehicle really. 

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 2

I can see this technology being taken on by car manufacturers, like the EGR and DPF have been. Perhaps through legislation or perhaps through initiative. Having a bit of experience with patents (right now in fact :bad:) I wonder mate, do you have the will to take the likes of BMW et al to court over a potential infringement? The whole intellectual property concept seems to only really benefit the 'big man' to me.

Again, well done mate.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

I can see this technology being taken on by car manufacturers, like the EGR and DPF have been. Perhaps through legislation or perhaps through initiative. Having a bit of experience with patents (right now in fact :bad:) I wonder mate, do you have the will to take the likes of BMW et al to court over a potential infringement? The whole intellectual property concept seems to only really benefit the 'big man' to me.

Again, well done mate.

As you rightly point out, if one of the real big boys had the will to push something like this through we wouldn't have the clout to fight it, although applying for patents give you a certain amount of protection, once parents are approved the designs are there for all to see....its a fine line..

I think currently the retro fit market on all engine types is more than big enough to get a strong foot hold, who knows in a few years time if the right offer came along we may just step aside....I guess I'm treating it like any business really, get the product and pricing right and capitalise on the demand, I think.it will be an interesting journey now we are firmly out in the market place!!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, sid g said:

you might get that little tackle shop in town yet ---- lets hope it pays well good luck with it all  mate ...

Cheers mate....

Once I'm done with this I'll just have a good sleep, stuff starting anything else!! Lol

13 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

As you rightly point out, if one of the real big boys had the will to push something like this through we wouldn't have the clout to fight it, although applying for patents give you a certain amount of protection, once parents are approved the designs are there for all to see....its a fine line..

I think currently the retro fit market on all engine types is more than big enough to get a strong foot hold, who knows in a few years time if the right offer came along we may just step aside....I guess I'm treating it like any business really, get the product and pricing right and capitalise on the demand, I think.it will be an interesting journey now we are firmly out in the market place!!

No you crack on mate, you're doing more right than I am. Just I'd be thinking in the back of my mind about strategy if the big boys come out with something similar off of your innovation. I suppose what I was thinking was directly approach the car giants to sell the property rights or licenses to the highest bidder (perhaps even R&D collaboration) and avoid having to fight them in the future over infringements. :hmm:In fact if you collaborated you would have a big hitting legal team on your side, at least in the car manufacturing markets.

I really don't know enough. Just one of my thought trains...

• Like 2

When you look at some of todays biggest companies plenty of them started from very humble beginnings,often with an owner trying something as a small hustle but later transforming into big scale contenders,success in business is sometimes about hitting a market at the right time.

Wish you all the best on your journey :thumbs:

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
On 10/09/2019 at 08:29, Born Hunter said:

No you crack on mate, you're doing more right than I am. Just I'd be thinking in the back of my mind about strategy if the big boys come out with something similar off of your innovation. I suppose what I was thinking was directly approach the car giants to sell the property rights or licenses to the highest bidder (perhaps even R&D collaboration) and avoid having to fight them in the future over infringements. :hmm:In fact if you collaborated you would have a big hitting legal team on your side, at least in the car manufacturing markets.

I really don't know enough. Just one of my thought trains...

We are talking to some manufacturers, smaller companies, but it's a very slow route to market..

Our plan is to establish a foothold regards sales and innovation in HHO tech in the retro fit market place.... during this process we are talking to manufactures and large fleet companies, I'm sure over the next 12 months or so we'll need to either pay a lot more for protection or sit around the table....

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

When you look at some of todays biggest companies plenty of them started from very humble beginnings,often with an owner trying something as a small hustle but later transforming into big scale contenders,success in business is sometimes about hitting a market at the right time.

Wish you all the best on your journey :thumbs:

Thank you mate...

Timing is perfect with the current world wide push for reduced emissions/carbon footprint....

As I've said a few times this country is probably the hardest to sale in....which is a shame....

It's very early days, but our little push into the US is probably the most exciting