Pup

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got out for a little wonder tonight with the pup bit of one to one an all that dirty little c**t rolled in fox ? shit she thought it was great ?

Pup coming on lovely 

Still growing like a weed just over 15tts and 8kg in weight smashing the raw 3times a day 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Black neck said:

I'm ashamed 2 say I also zoomed in 

Hey blacky, I've noticed recently that you're getting a tad slack and lazy with this text talk nonsense. It's not becoming of a man of your calibre. Sort it out friend ?

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, poxon said:

I think she’s 17-18weeks old mate I’m useless at keeping track I have to write everything down on a calendar  ?

Same here lol ?

16 weeks today, from when you put the 1st post up of her at 9 wks on the 15th august. If my calculations are right lol

Edited by shaaark
13 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Same here lol ?

16 weeks today, from when you put the 1st post up of her at 9 wks on the 15th august. If my calculations are right lol

Excellent stuff ??Younger than I thought ???

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Be perfect for next season. How tall is the pied bitch mate?

Should be spot on mate ??She’s 23tts mate I thought this black pup would make 23 possible at a push 24tts but I recon I could end up more 24-25tts just how she’s growing I thought with the heights of the family linkage on both sides of the breeding being predominantly bedlington greyhound on both sides I didn’t think they would be big as there’s a little bit more bedlington in there than a 1/4 should do me lovely though either way 

• Like 1
On 15/08/2019 at 08:40, poxon said:

83D154E9-F41B-4E09-AC64-1F7638045DDB.jpeg

Nice pup that ,

On 15/08/2019 at 13:35, poxon said:

I know it’s big enough for most things if the dog has Hart for the job my mate used to use a 21-22tts bitch on roe regularly as clock work an family member used to use little beddy whippets as fox dogs they were only 19 &20 both single handed regulars at doing them this was yrs ago i know a few dogs from 22-24 retrieve shot fox an tracking shot roe I know another under 25 bitch tracking shot fallow single handed size is just numbers of Hart is there there do the job

My 3q whippet q bedy bowl fox over no probs in his day and roe only time he had prob was one xmas eve the busher pushed munty out of cover ,god did my lad get kicked about ,lost few teeth that morning and one expensive vet bill to stitch him up .,heart of a lion in a 21tts dog .

On 22/08/2019 at 21:22, poxon said:

Got out for a little wonder tonight with the pup bit of one to one an all that dirty little c**t rolled in fox ? shit she thought it was great ?

94F3017E-2C92-44A9-A1FE-49C22A2E3E50.jpeg

B490A202-B8BE-4FA6-8398-4CBDE28CBCA4.jpeg

85C4FA10-5234-479E-BF48-31F87D31AD19.jpeg

4C89AAE7-8D5A-4F8F-90FD-F9774DF69529.jpeg

Wish you both many happy seasons together ,any pics of mam,dad 

• Like 1