Anyone on here taken steroids?

8 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Maybe i used the wrong analogy.....would you walk up to a big fat bird out power walking and ask " oi luv what diet you following ? "......or a geezer walking along with some gimpy tribal tattoo all down his back and say " ere mate whats the idea of having a tattoo like that "......no you wouldnt because peoples bodies are private to them and so your unlikely to get a good response without having the savvy necessary to have those types of conversations with people.

Fair point but let's be honest most folk who are on gear are walking around as if  to say "Look how great I look!" 

I'm more interested purely in the results they give people more than the characters that are taking them. If done right the results are impressive. 

Edited by Jobi

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

do folk really know what parasetamol is ...or ibruprofin....asprin....or any number of over the counter drugs.....or come to that all us ex ravers that fecked around with recreational stuff that we go

You are a bit of a fisher ain’t you matey.......strange post ?   

First rule of steroids...dont admit to using steroids!

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Greyman said:

The only folk that think it’s a secret are those that do it, to the rest of us the arms like poppeye  legs like cotton and skin like a pimply teenager are a bit of a clue ✌️

Not to forget their beetroot red skin, blood pressure through the roof.

1 hour ago, Jobi said:

I don't think it's strange at all, no more strange than asking what shampoo you use. 

You see this is what I don't get with steroids, why the taboo and secrecy? If you're feeling uptight about such questions then you must feel ashamed about them and believe you are cheating yourself somehow? 

the secrecy might be to do with the crazy stereotype answers that you guys are putting up thinking you know what your talking about regarding gear...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I have taken loads of Steroids all I do is ring the Chemist and I get them on demand are they the same sort that you are writing about ? they  never make me go Red  they are to help my Breathing  or pain relief ,  I used to start with 10 then 987654321 over a few days  no-days they chuck loads at me .?

5 minutes ago, Jobi said:

Fair point but let's be honest most folk who are on gear are walking around as if  to say "Look how great I look!" 

I'm more interested purely in the results they give people more than the characters that are taking them. If done right the results are impressive. 

Then your best bet is to ask the folks who are walking about as if to say " look how great i look " ?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Then your best bet is to ask the folks who are walking about as if to say " look how great i look " ?

No need when I can ask like minded folk on here, it is a public forum after all. ?

8 minutes ago, TOMO said:

the secrecy might be to do with the crazy stereotype answers that you guys are putting up thinking you know what your talking about regarding gear...

Yeah that might be it, folks misconceptions could understandably cause users to shut up shop so to speak. 

11 minutes ago, micky said:

I have taken loads of Steroids all I do is ring the Chemist and I get them on demand are they the same sort that you are writing about ? they  never make me go Red  they are to help my Breathing  or pain relief ,  I used to start with 10 then 987654321 over a few days  no-days they chuck loads at me .?

You'll be on anti-inflammatory steroids or NSAIDs. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jobi said:

Yeah that might be it, folks misconceptions could understandably cause users to shut up shop so to speak. 

lots of misconceptions ...and remember P.E.D's in come in a huge range...its not just steroids.....even steroids are two basic types androgens and anabolic....then theres G.H....Insulin....and sarms......massive subject

1 minute ago, TOMO said:

lots of misconceptions ...and remember P.E.D's in come in a huge range...its not just steroids.....even steroids are two basic types androgens and anabolic....then theres G.H....Insulin....and sarms......massive subject

Yeah I know all that, thing is most users don't even know what exactly they are taking. You think you are taking a certain substance when in reality you're probably taking something that's cheaper to buy. 

Just now, terryd said:

I would imagine the bodybuilding forums would be the place to go they seem quite open and helpful.
https://www.tmuscle.co.uk/forums/anabolic-steroids-prohormones.23/

It's only a fleeting interest pal, I can't be arsed to drag myself to the gym at the minute let alone get on that stuff. Never dared take the stuff, when I was a teen I was a spotty c**t so wouldn't take the chance of messing my hormones up. ?

2 minutes ago, terryd said:

I don't appeal to me though like any thing the old training can get addictive and you can't help but wonder.  I am 50 this year and there are enough things out to bite you on ass with out adding to it. 

Yeah Terry but I see fellas your age and older who are obviously on something and they look well and healthy. Maybe it's not the death sentence some potray, I think it's all down to how your body handles it. Cheers for the link, nice to see fellas on gear comfortable with sharing their experiences. 

5 minutes ago, Jobi said:

Yeah Terry but I see fellas your age and older who are obviously on something and they look well and healthy. Maybe it's not the death sentence some potray, I think it's all down to how your body handles it. Cheers for the link, nice to see fellas on gear comfortable with sharing their experiences. 

theres more info out there now than there ever was.....the other thing to do in this day an age is get your blood work done if your going to do it....and do it regular

• Like 1