Hi everybody looking for a terrier pup for general bushing and mooching been offered a patterdale pup for 125 quid would it be with it or am I just buying into trouble guy seems genuine 

Cheap terrier anyway in my opinion everyone knows big names big money 

• Like 1

Shefflad69 is the pup bred off digging dogs or general mooching types .

On 10/08/2019 at 08:35, Flacko said:

Shefflad69 is the pup bred off digging dogs or general mooching types .

Why did I read that out loud and with your accent Flacko? 😂👌

You can do a Black Country accent 🤔 lol 

• Haha 1

I got a patt keen little bushing dog most I've seen are but don't forget they like holes 😂 So keep ya eye on em

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rat face
      Looking to get a new screw together spade done for this season, just looking for ideas how to connect the two, iv got a lad waiting to do the work just need to get the bits for him. 
      I know it’s never gonna be as strong as a solid spade but seen as I’m paying for the work been done I want it as good as possible any ideas would be great and any pics to show the lad would be even better thanks 
      thanks 
      adam
    • By Barrie
      For those not already aware, Alison Johnstone MSP (Scottish Green Party) has tabled a Private Member’s Bill, which if approved would have a severe, negative impact on all forms of hunting with dogs (including terrierwork). It is presently out for public consultation and that consultation period ends on 15th September 2019, which is less than a month away. It’s essential that you and as many other likeminded individuals as possible respond before that date.
      Before responding you are advised to read the comments and notes of guidance provided by the Scottish Countryside Alliance and/or Scottish Association of Country Sports. These can be found at: https://www.countryside-alliance.org/getattachment/cd8b72ad-d577-4523-bbcb-5b19a6e89461/Alison-Johnstone-Consultation-Countryside-Alliance-Response_.pdf?lang=en-GB and   https://www.sacs.org.uk/media/uploads/cat-252/banning-fox-and-hare-control-in-scotland-sacs-consultation-guidance-for-members.pdf
      The survey is also available online and can be completed at: https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/WildMammals/
      Be sure to complete the survey in full, including names and addresses. And no matter how frustrating, or ridiculous you may find some of the proposals, please remember “courtesy at all times”. There's no extra points for belligerence, or rudeness, the purpose of the exercise is to improve awareness, NOT to make any more enemies than we already have.
      Kindest Regards - Barrie