Sign in to follow this  
stoggy

A quick session on the corvids.

Went to a farm today and saw about 20 corvids on the stubble which flew away as I approached them.I decided to set out my decoys and put the hide up and see what happened.A few came back and I ended up with 37 picked up so worth setting up for.

IMG_20190808_164134.jpg

• Like 9

Youve no half thinned out the black vermin mate 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, archiekale said:

good result ian nice to see them laid out not just thrown in a heap🤪🤪

Some of the heaps I seen lately  don`t look to have half what they say there is maybe some porkies being told.

15 hours ago, big napper said:

Well worth setting up mate, nice one

Well I enjoyed it.👍

13 hours ago, David.evans said:

Good shooting mate 

atb 

Cheers David.👍

9 hours ago, The one said:

Youve no half thinned out the black vermin mate 

To half thin them out here I will have to shoot 300 to 400.It is catching them in the right place.👍

2AE63A24-3199-49ED-8273-D3D6142D9852.jpeg.14691a0bad1e00f800f35f837e2716e2.jpeg73704ACB-F7D3-41BE-94B1-BF0BC89E7366.jpeg.279fb0d82c0d870e0cdac9d7fec9cbed.jpegnice One mate we are plagued with em just now, had couple mates over for a go an had a good craic so had him an his daughter over the following week. It’s some the only shooting I enjoyed 😁

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

2AE63A24-3199-49ED-8273-D3D6142D9852.jpeg.14691a0bad1e00f800f35f837e2716e2.jpeg73704ACB-F7D3-41BE-94B1-BF0BC89E7366.jpeg.279fb0d82c0d870e0cdac9d7fec9cbed.jpegnice One mate we are plagued with em just now, had couple mates over for a go an had a good craic so had him an his daughter over the following week. It’s some the only shooting I enjoyed 😁

Well done that is a good couple of days shooting 157 corvids and 15 pigeons.Kept you busy and you enjoyed it.👍

1 minute ago, stoggy said:

Well done that is a good couple of days shooting 157 corvids and 15 pigeons.Kept you busy and you enjoyed it.👍

Also picked a load up after that mate as we had to leave in a hurry but I went back an got a few more to add, was my first time an other guys said if I got em the field to shoot they would give me the shots an by fcuk they did 😂 best part was me mates daughter with her new 20 bore, she some shot for 13🤯

• Like 2

On 08/08/2019 at 21:55, stoggy said:

Went to a farm today and saw about 20 corvids on the stubble which flew away as I approached them.I decided to set out my decoys and put the hide up and see what happened.A few came back and I ended up with 37 picked up so worth setting up for.

IMG_20190808_164134.jpg

thats a old picture frost on the grass lol porkys if you dont get nowt say so

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, leslie harold gedge said:

same picture some taken out lol look at the white stones porkys 

You silly ole cnut it was taken in same field an if ye want I’ll take ye up an show ye 😂😂🖕 jealousy is a orrible trait 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

You silly ole cnut it was taken in same field an if ye want I’ll take ye up an show ye 😂😂🖕 jealousy is a orrible trait 😉

what jealous of crows i laughed so much fell off sofa .some of the crows in same spot pmsl

• Haha 1