stoggy

A quick session on the corvids.

1 minute ago, leslie harold gedge said:

what jealous of crows i laughed so much fell off sofa .some of the crows in same spot pmsl

Jealous of summat ye keep posting😂😂😂 I don’t even shoot or own a gun yet Iv got ye slobbering like mental patient 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

jjjjj

42 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Jealous of summat ye keep posting😂😂😂 I don’t even shoot or own a gun yet Iv got ye slobbering like mental patient 🤣🤣

mental patient your having a laugh.been asking some of the top courseing lads about you showed them your picture what a laugh when 1 of the boys said we dont know anybody les thats wares nylon coats now pmsl 

• Haha 2

Just now, leslie harold gedge said:

jjjjj

mental patient your having a laugh.been asking some of the top courseing lads about you showed them your picture what a laugh when 1 of the boys said we dont know anybody les thats wares nylon coats now pmsl and posting  somebody elses photo,s

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, leslie harold gedge said:

jjjjj

mental patient your having a laugh.been asking some of the top courseing lads about you showed them your picture what a laugh when 1 of the boys said we dont know anybody les thats wares nylon coats now pmsl 

🤣🤣🤣🤣 you keep showing folks pics of me 🤣 an claim ye ain’t mental 😁

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 you keep showing folks pics of me 🤣 an claim ye ain’t mental 😁

when they are at my house ask them do you know this arse---- you dont like it when you get the flack .now maybe you will stay of my back .move on

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, leslie harold gedge said:

when they are at my house ask them do you know this arse---- you dont like it when you get the flack .now maybe you will stay of my back .move on

Im touched that even when you got mates in visiting I’m in your thoughts. Just don’t get obsessive 😂 I know how you mental pantients get😀

An as for being on your back. I think you mean on your mind, I couldn’t give 2 fcuk a about you, it’s you that’s carting my pic about with you 😂

• Like 1

19 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Also picked a load up after that mate as we had to leave in a hurry but I went back an got a few more to add, was my first time an other guys said if I got em the field to shoot they would give me the shots an by fcuk they did 😂 best part was me mates daughter with her new 20 bore, she some shot for 13🤯

You had a good couple of days.Good on your mates daughter bet she could put a couple of folks on here to shame with her shooting.🤣:hunter:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, leslie harold gedge said:

thats a old picture frost on the grass lol porkys if you dont get nowt say so

Nice of you to drop in and give your expert opinion on my post.🤣🤣🤣

same picture some taken out lol look at the white stones porkys 

Would you not be better posting on the posts were you are supposed to have shot loads.The ones in the piles that look very small for the number you say you have shot.Why are you always telling Porky pies about how many you shoot Gedgey.🤣🤣🤣 

what jealous of crows i laughed so much fell off sofa .some of the crows in same spot pmsl

If you had shot that many they would have been in a pile and you would be saying you had shot 300.🤣🤣🤪🤪

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

B51DE00B-BB10-4E3B-A52E-3348F7AE2133.jpeg.c1457f288bc650060ebe2ab2793d6f42.jpegD7BA58F3-15B6-41EF-BEB0-40F8FF5C436D.jpeg.5505bcfecee3e551625f77a104f77932.jpeg

some more pics for ye wallet 😍😘😀😂

Empty your inbox mate

• Like 2

1 hour ago, leslie harold gedge said:

jjjjj

You cannot help yourself but lie Gedge.Why do you always make yourself look a bigger fool than you are by always lying.  😂😂🤪

• Like 1

Just out of interest what’s the best time of year to decoy crows or can you do it anytime of the year really?