Premier League predictions

How does this work with ol Trigger then....having admitted he,s been on a wind up the whole time how is he still getting off on the same joke i dont get it.....surely once you admit it was a wind up thats it its game over... f**k me im all for humour but whats funny about the same joke told 136 times its boring as f**k now !

Trig.....son.....much as we all love you....its getting proper exploit the handicapped time........maybe its time for either a new joke or a new audience ?

• Haha 3

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw that it was the Wolves guy i forget his name now......the trouble is its all being aimed at the neutral tv fans rather than supporters in the ground......for the neutral tv fans its drama but if

A very well put post nicepix  and something that has been on the cards a while...  whod have thought ten years ago city , Liverpool and Tottenham would be breaking away from the top 6 to mak

Proper football man... I like him a lot... I think hes at the right club though, I know it sounds stupid but sometimes it's just a perfect fit...he could ruin his rep with a big money move

Posted Images

11 hours ago, bird said:

thought we had the 3 points in the bag  when it went in the net, but a draw away not to bad  Come on the Wolves !!!!!

That was a horrible decision mate, I can’t get my head round this VAR caper at all but I must say, the coaches that they interviewed all seem to be talking it up.

4 hours ago, WILF said:

That was a horrible decision mate, I can’t get my head round this VAR caper at all but I must say, the coaches that they interviewed all seem to be talking it up.

They all voted it in that's why.... not such a good vote when a completely accidental, unseen handball results in a disallowed goal...

I cant remember which manager, but one of them made a good point about how it changes the mood of the team...you've scored, elation, 2 minutes of nerves during VAR check...its disallowed for the tiniest of misdemeanors... you feel like shit .... this could happen a dozen times during a game...youd be emotionally up and down like a yo yo..... I think this needs more thinking about personally 

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Again Boicey I haven't said I'm on s wind up. 

Thats in your head' Iv said like others I like to wind the usual suspects up along the way.

Inbetween trying to Educate Pork that is ☺️

Now if thats not elite Trigger talk i dont know what is......." i havent said im on a wind up ".........." i like to wind the usual suspects up "

Its just becoming painful to watch.

Edited by gnasher16
6 hours ago, NEWKID said:

They all voted it in that's why.... not such a good vote when a completely accidental, unseen handball results in a disallowed goal...

I cant remember which manager, but one of them made a good point about how it changes the mood of the team...you've scored, elation, 2 minutes of nerves during VAR check...its disallowed for the tiniest of misdemeanors... you feel like shit .... this could happen a dozen times during a game...youd be emotionally up and down like a yo yo..... I think this needs more thinking about personally 

I saw that it was the Wolves guy i forget his name now......the trouble is its all being aimed at the neutral tv fans rather than supporters in the ground......for the neutral tv fans its drama but if you are in the ground supporting a team it just destroys the atmosphere....when you see 10 year old kids not jumping for joy when their side scores because they are waiting to see if Var allows it you are taking away so much of the collective elation and football experience we all go to football for.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1