Hot weather exercise.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was a hot one here today so we went down to the river. Dogs were loving it and got plenty of swimming in. Good exercise for them this time of year. Kids had their weekly bath too.  

Couple of times a week galloping on the beach, couple of runs, free running for a large part   Along with twice a day gallops around the feild with a mooch through the wood keeps em fi

It's a hard life in Devon.     

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Why the feck are you on a forum if you decide to not share any of your forays yas a fecking liar Ron atb bill

I wonder why ???????????????? ?

I just come on here to read your posts and your worldly knowledge 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Big Ron said:

I wonder why ???????????????? ?

I just come on here to read your posts and your worldly knowledge 

Now that had me spray coffee out of my nose ? ? ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, billhardy said:

This forum hois assembled with those that do and those that don't do jack shit with there jukels and ime afraid that's how it his doos and fonts those that keep em and those that work them atb bill

What the hell has fonts got to do with it ?

Just now, billhardy said:

Another non working dog man there's dog men and there's those that keep dogs big difference atb bill

Never said I had dogs ? ? just bemused by your mad ramblings, I've tried to dechiper some of it but gave up, your off ya trolly, numpty!

1 minute ago, billhardy said:

Gonna have an hour now so you no dog men have a little jiggle amongst yourselves saves ya having the jukel out and about atb bill

? sleep tight sweetheart , and may all your dreams come true , well not in ur case ?

• Haha 1

On 16/07/2019 at 19:52, billhardy said:

See there yas go again sandy quoti g me o n a post of a jukel that I don't own ta a fecking joke ya do feck and don't get telling me about greyhounds race ING and all this his a hu ting forum not afrckong ra I g sight but even then yall be kidding yourself that I don't k ow a thing a two about racers why day you get a few retired greys  o not you. And fa what it's worth I've spe t my life runni g working getti g results time and time again ya fecking two bit clown get your a I. Am prepped upgaz got fifty yrs experience bring it here and we'll see how they go they'll why I gg da there beds ya get ahas fast has possible ba k dow. South you included fa fecking clown I don't prepare fa afew mi uyes runningg I prepare fa a hard seasons graft we see them fall by the way side come December I'll bet they'll be finished up here totally differ. Types I hit the measure T prepare a type da consistent run from run both small large edible and quarry come on bring those galgo with your condition g I'll stick ta the wYs I put mine through a keep. I doubt yall Come y just go on you ain't worked jukels in the se vein gaz me I knows that f as a fact your whath father called a sporting runner fa me ta a part timer fecking about atbbill

Lol you do spout unintelligible gibberish, if you didn't just repeat the same thing multiple times it would help but from the gist I think you're saying I'm different from you lol. 

Well yes I wouldn't throw a dog in the river if it collapsed lamping,

I wouldn't stand and watch my dog chance getting ripped fighting another dog to the death,

I wouldn't leave a dog on it's bed for 3 months,

I wouldn't spout shite about a type of dog I'd never seen let alone had any experience of,

I wouldn't offer to use a fellas dog to cover a bitch if I had no intention of doing so,

etc etc

so indeed I'm very happy we're different. I am indeed a sporting runner. ?

Ps you should get together with Burrel and write a book?, titled "Only in my Mind" ?

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

On 17/07/2019 at 09:48, stormyboy said:

Whin could contribute a chapter.

God help the proof reader!

The three unintelligibles...... The experience of imagination. ?

We'd have to pay the translater double bubble ?

Billy has a lot in common with a Galgo, an ever growing nose lol

IMG_20190712_140254.jpg

Edited by sandymere
1 hour ago, sandymere said:

Lol you do spout unintelligible gibberish, if you didn't just repeat the same thing multiple times it would help but from the gist I think you're saying I'm different from you lol. 

Well yes I wouldn't throw a dog in the river if it collapsed lamping,

I wouldn't stand and watch my dog chance getting ripped fighting another dog to the death,

I wouldn't leave a dog on it's bed for 3 months,

I wouldn't spout shite about a type of dog I'd never seen let alone had any experience of,

I wouldn't offer to use a fellas dog to cover a bitch if I had no intention of doing so,

etc etc

so indeed I'm very happy we're different. I am indeed a sporting runner. ?

Ps you should get together with Burrel and write a book?, titled "Only in my Mind" ?

Yas picking up on the wrong tbo gs again the jukel was dead it did not collapse through lamping it broke its neck your at it again sandy adding bits from your own dudef mind yas one sa them you are ya like ta addyBitsfrp. Your imagination. Well I can tell yasfa nothing everything g I done with dogs.aint      been from my imagination has you you are a dreamer fellas hundred an one top dreamerha ha ha ha dream on dreamer atbbill