My Lad Jim

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You probably wont have a choice, if he's offlead and spots something ? Maybe you should try him on rabbits. Many a supposed failed dog ended up in the right hands and came right

looks like it could have Wheaton in him.....smart looking dog.atvb?

looks like my bitches litter mates to be fair. I went to a dog show on the weekend ,f***ing little dicks asking if my dogs were for sale?and loads of folks were trying to tell me my bitch was a d

Posted Images

looks like my bitches litter mates to be fair.

I went to a dog show on the weekend ,f***ing little dicks asking if my dogs were for sale?and loads of folks were trying to tell me my bitch was a deerhound or wolfhound x?

see their faces when I said she was a f1 beddy whippet??

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, Artoist said:

My rescue from Yorkshire,not quite sure what's in him but some think he's Greyhound Deerhound,anyone any experience with them?

IMG_20190221_181925.jpg

Fuuck me I had to look twice at that dog then.  Even though mine is gone upstairs..

It hasn't got a notch on its tongue, on the left side has it? ?

Good looking animal ;)

Edited by mushroom

He was 13 month old when I got him he's now 3, description of him at Barnsley and District Animal rescue was "failed hunting dog".

I've not had any intention of working him,he's a pet but he can move quite a bit more than my last Lurcher

5 minutes ago, Artoist said:

He was 13 month old when I got him he's now 3, description of him at Barnsley and District Animal rescue was "failed hunting dog".

I've not had any intention of working him,he's a pet but he can move quite a bit more than my last Lurcher

Might be a good one. Deerhounds take longer to mature so if he was failed at 13 months would make sense as he shouldn't have been hunting at that age. The 2 year break from hunting may be a blessing if you did want to work him. Good all rounder:) 

• Like 1