Nice mooch

Had nice mooch last night,went out 7.30,ithe by a gymcarner where they hold horse jumping. Seen a Charlie top field, Buck went up there quick but it was gone,woody and old bryn had run as well lol. They got a collie there by the farm it comes out barking but don't come to closexpect prob wary of Buck,woody thinks he rottie typical Jack x few pics on way back  them pair last pic made me laugh lol still looking about lol pics from phone ok  suppose lol put again later

20190704_201343.jpg

20190704_201131.jpg

20190704_201322.jpg

20190704_201209.jpg

20190704_201218.jpg

• Like 8

Just now, fred90 said:

Nice one bird. you can't beat early evening mooch this weather. went about 8 last night saw 3 rabbits a fox and first time in ages a barn owl. 

yeh fred   nice that time of night, going in min , hope see to anything else  that pops up not many rabbits few munjack though , Buck will deff up for  them   ,  woody loves  mooching   now,  since ive had him  he come on real well  gets plenty of good walks,

1 minute ago, bird said:

yeh fred   nice that time of night, going in min , hope see to anything else  that pops up not many rabbits few munjack though , Buck will deff up for  them   ,  woody loves  mooching   now,  since ive had him  he come on real well  gets plenty of good walks,

not many rabbits here either. a few roe, a good few hares. just back from east coast dog put a muntjac up first for me they are a weird looking fxxking thing. 

4 minutes ago, Shortstraw said:

How old is Bryn now....he’s doing well

he be 12 in sep , Buck 7  august , bloody hell  where the time gone lol , these pair prob  me me last lurchers getting older now lol  carnt complain  had 30 years with lurchers , prob go back to bull breeds   that i had before lurchers .

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

When you get the terrier ray nice type buck looks a strong type a decent walk round there by the looks 

yeh nice type it my sons dog he had him 4 years , got 2 babies  now, woody ok but  can get bit lively so i had him he about 9 i think he was rescue  dog  when my lad took him on. he ok typical  jack , he puts Buck in his place lol , yeh Buck got lot of power and strong jaw he agile and good pace for big dog, he molting  like fook , had 2 bags of fur of him , he got the gsd coat,great n winter , ok once you strop him down  in summer.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, bird said:

he be 12 in sep , Buck 7  august , bloody hell  where the time gone lol , these pair prob  me me last lurchers getting older now lol  carnt complain  had 30 years with lurchers , prob go back to bull breeds   that i had before lurchers .

Always liked bryn......by Christ that Buck looks solid. I’m same doing it 30 plus years and my body is goosed before it’s time. Any particular bull breed?  I used to know this old retired fella who had always had collies,I hadn’t seen him for a while anyway ends  up his collie had past and he bought an American staffy  ( I think ), it was stunning and very racy. Anyway he was saying this was his second as he had to have his other put down. He said it used to love apples and one day he was walking it on the lead while holding an apple in his other hand, dog went around the back of him after the apple, he pushed dog back with his leg and it turned on him, said it gave his leg a right hammering....straight to vets with it. I was surprised that he got another, but he said this new one was totally different temp. Don’t think I’ve seen one since.

1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

Thats bryn in running dog maintenance innit.?

yeh  mate ,  she always liked bryn , thought he was great 1x collie x grey , she knew  he caught fair few rabbits , and liked his shape  he racy build .

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Shortstraw said:

Always liked bryn......by Christ that Buck looks solid. I’m same doing it 30 plus years and my body is goosed before it’s time. Any particular bull breed?  I used to know this old retired fella who had always had collies,I hadn’t seen him for a while anyway ends  up his collie had past and he bought an American staffy  ( I think ), it was stunning and very racy. Anyway he was saying this was his second as he had to have his other put down. He said it used to love apples and one day he was walking it on the lead while holding an apple in his other hand, dog went around the back of him after the apple, he pushed dog back with his leg and it turned on him, said it gave his leg a right hammering....straight to vets with it. I was surprised that he got another, but he said this new one was totally different temp. Don’t think I’ve seen one since.

well ive had , staffs, pits, bullmastiffs , i like a bandog type , something ,  fit and healthy  .hybridized  should with luck give that, like lurcher really  there all x breeds arnt they . nice bitch pup  prob about bullmastiff size  or bit bigger  80-95 lb  temp got to be 100% with these type dogs . long way off yet though , when old bryn gone i look about then, the old bugger fit  lol,   so dont know lol.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, longers01 said:

Ok mate always liked the look of that big dog of yours buck strong fella he is hope you have some fun with your pack this coming season pal atb longers01 

thanks mate ,  yeh Buck  very powerful  dog,  he docile  when not hunting , but when in hunting mode, a different dog  he hard to  hold on a lead if see any quarry  , had some great nights with him, and in the day. where are you from, i am by Hereford  , if not far have mooch one day just seen where you from   have good season anyway  .:thumbs: