Who else loves their fishing?

Only new to the forum and wanted to see who on here is also mad for their fishing? It doesn't matter what type of fishing it is: Coarse, saltwater, shore, boat, lure or bait we are absolutely mad for it in our household. :D We have our own small boat and spend a lot of time around the water. We have also started making Youtube videos sharing our fishing adventures and skills we have learnt with others - everything from boating skills, net making, lobster fishing, catch and cook videos and rig making or tackle reviews. Id love to hear from you guys. Here are a couple of our videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnfvGJ1TY-BG6-vzoLU1fSw/videos

• Like 8

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only new to the forum and wanted to see who on here is also mad for their fishing? It doesn't matter what type of fishing it is: Coarse, saltwater, shore, boat, lure or bait we are absolutely mad for

That is very true. Fishing really is one of those hobbies where it is as expensive as you want to make it. If you have some coarse gear that will do you for a fair bit of your sea fishing.

Sea fishing once you have the gear is free and a carp rod and reel will cover a hell of a lot of fishing from the shore ..

Posted Images

On 23/06/2019 at 11:22, Tyla said:

I'm already subscribed mate, bloody good channel. Made up a load of feathers after watching your video too. I look forward to watching some more 

Haha. Small world isn't it. Great to hear you enjoy the videos. Have you managed to use the homemade feathers? The shiny plastic ribbon you use to decorate presents works really well. Have you any requests for future videos or topics for lives? Im systematically trying to build the playlists so theres a little for everyone. ;)

Edited by The Fishlocker
Spelling error
On 24/06/2019 at 21:20, fireman said:

Also have been watching your videos and welcome to the forum bud,keep posting about your days on here and keep up the good work..:victory:.

Thats great. I hope the videos have been good viewing and useful. Im going to have a good look through he forum and maybe upload the odd video where relevant. :)

• Like 1
7 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Been a subscriber for a while and picked up alot from your page, I see you in alot of the same pages on fb as me. See your also contributing to hookpoint now aswell. 

Think you'll find alot on here fish to some degree; it goes hand in hand for most with hunting 

That’s great. Thankyou. Yes I put my two penneth in with the Hookpoint guys when it’s relevant. They don’t really have anyone who does small boat fishing so they wanted to be able to add a little more to the mix. There’s some really great anglers amongst them and the stuff they produce really is fantastic - I’m also learning a lot. 

Yes fishing and hunting do go hand in hand don’t they. I think that often the people who enjoy hunting enjoy all aspects of the outdoors, fishing being one of them. I know I’ve been into both since I was a boy. 

22 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

I really enjoy the articles from the 2 Steves, when you going to do a gilt from the shore video? 

I’d be plenty keen for one of them now but the only issue is locals get hellish sensitive about local marks being publicised. And hold Gilts with an almost mythical regard. I’d be lynched.haha. Well probably not but the videos always get loads of dislikes which isn’t good. I already have a couple of local trolls who kick off whenever I reveal any shore marks - even the common knowledge popular ones. ??‍♂️

Good thing about your videos is there plain understandable english and your a bloke to have a pint with,river monster bloke and that geordie are right bell ends.

i like fishing and go fairly regular but never catch anything apart from dogfish.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, The Fishlocker said:

I’d be plenty keen for one of them now but the only issue is locals get hellish sensitive about local marks being publicised. And hold Gilts with an almost mythical regard. I’d be lynched.haha. Well probably not but the videos always get loads of dislikes which isn’t good. I already have a couple of local trolls who kick off whenever I reveal any shore marks - even the common knowledge popular ones. ??‍♂️

That's a shame, think we are really missing that down here. Mind being in plymouth we have some very good gilt lads that are hapoy to give advise

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Keep sayin I gonna get me an me lad out sea fishing never done it before but still not got round to it. Would have to be on a boat or kayak tho ?

Been on a boat quite alot.my dad used to have a little fishing boat but now it costs £60 each and thats expensive when all you catch is a mackeral and some toilet roll.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1