Well there is plenty of rabbit on this camp site been counting afew out side the caravan seeing 7 or 8 most morning and other around would not mine them like that around my way

Campsites can be gold mines for rabbits, got a great permission on a campsite but have to be careful when I go as campers don’t always approve! 

5 hours ago, matt the lamper said:

I am on butlins there a few about once the cover die down would have afew good bag off here 

Find the maintenence team on site and ask them for the work.  You never know?

iwm

if you aren't seeing them this time of the year then something is wrong. keep your fingers crossed cos very often it comes to September and there's fxxxk all about. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, matt the lamper said:

You be lucky see them like that around by me

same around me mate. off to East Coast in morning so expecting to see what you are seeing. 

On 13/06/2019 at 10:59, fred90 said:

same around me mate. off to East Coast in morning so expecting to see what you are seeing. 

Well if your coming to my area of the east coast you will be very disappointed lol 

I counted 43 on a rugby pitch down West the other morning, nowhere near those numbers up near me though.

Cheers, D.

There was a few there at Butlins this time last year, looks like they bred well and didn't have any mixy or rhvd :thumbs: We will be there again in six weeks or so, have to give an update.

seen so many false dawns. numbers this time of the year mean nothing.