saying mike ashly has sold nufc

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cut max a bit of slack man,the stadium of light was PACKED last night   

None as happy as mike with that price tag..............they could have bought Sunderland and had 345 million change

Cant wait for maxs comments 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, j j m said:

on news today they are saying the toon has been sold to the arabs for 350 million,plenty in toon will be happy if its true

None as happy as mike with that price tag..............they could have bought Sunderland and had 345 million change

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think sunderland are in a lot of trouble ,I don't like to se any north east teams struggle but ashly never give a f,,k about the toon from coming here hes never been liked I worked the doors for years in the big market I never once heard a nice thing said about him he was hated ,best thing that could happen for the toon is he leaves

• Like 1

Isn't it the cousin of city's owner that's interested in buying it if so rafa could get some serious money to spend be good to see a another massive club up there challenging for honours again never know max might even jump ship 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, j j m said:

I think sunderland are in a lot of trouble ,I don't like to se any north east teams struggle but ashly never give a f,,k about the toon from coming here hes never been liked I worked the doors for years in the big market I never once heard a nice thing said about him he was hated ,best thing that could happen for the toon is he leaves

He's a businessman, not an owner of a football club who's passionate about football, he was never going to be popular, but then again most successful businessmen never will be. Newcastle is just another cash cow within his business empire. He's good at what he does, making money.  

8 hours ago, j j m said:

businessmen or not hes a fecking prick

You won't be alone with that opinion JJ, the man will have left more casualties behind than the Titanic before today.