• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow.....what is wrong with you....    

lets pretend for one moment that megan is white.... and lets pretend that the baby was born with some disability either physical or mental...or some deformity ....would it still be ok to take the

Well......I think you can safely say that’s taken the heat off me for a bit ! 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

I have mate .I hate the fact we are considered multi f***ing cultural .Im not afraid to say so to anyone .

Thats my opinion ,either deal with it or ignore me I don’t care but when threads come on I feel strongly about you better believe I’m posting what I consider to be the truth ,from the heart ,no hiding behind anybody .

well write something constructive then.....instead of just saying every mixed race girl is a whore......that's just comes across childish and something somone would say in the playground....

2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

don't be daft......he wernt her last either

Don’t tar  anyone with your own fuckups mate ,better dry that bed for later ain’t you .Another night soon upon us .

2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

well write something constructive then.....instead of just saying every mixed race girl is a whore......that's just comes across childish and something somone would say in the playground....

I have mate but you choose to ignore ,just like you wet the bed you can’t help it .

4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Anyway there not all whores some are crack addicts as well 

• Confused 1
30 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Lol ,I just picked a post in my notifications and replied .Never had you down as a bed wetter but hey ho .

Theres no denying this country is f****d but I’m dammed if I’m sticking to pc shite ,like it or lump I couldn’t give a flying f**k .

No bed wetting here fd  actually found the picture quite funny it was your comment trying make out your some kind of kkk clan member that I found crass. Oh and the need for you to wait till a few others were on board before commenting again. This place definitely gives people a voice when in reality they wouldn’t say boo to a goose. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Anyway there not all whores some are crack addicts as well 

Well......I think you can safely say that’s taken the heat off me for a bit ! 

• Haha 11
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Back under your rock Tim ye mouthy ole cnut, cos when I called you a Fcuking liar you never wet them bed you pissed your French knickers like a lassie, an Called me a bully??now your on here spouting don’t like it, ignore it ?? mouthy Fcuking walloper?

Well said Don. ?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Back under your rock Tim ye mouthy ole cnut, cos when I called you a Fcuking liar you never wet them bed you pissed your French knickers like a lassie, an Called me a bully??now your on here spouting don’t like it, ignore it ?? mouthy Fcuking walloper?

you tell him bigyin:thumbs:

2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

No bed wetting here fd  actually found the picture quite funny it was your comment trying make out your some kind of kkk clan member that I found crass. Oh and the need for you to wait till a few others were on board before commenting again. This place definitely gives people a voice when in reality they wouldn’t say boo to goose. 

I’ve already said I picked a post in my notifications and replied to it mate .I don’t really care what your view of me is or  that of anybody else for that matter .I you feel I’m a coward I not bothered by that either .Ive said worse to people face take it or leave it .

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

I’ve already said I picked a post in my notifications and replied to it mate .I don’t really care what your view of me is or  that of anybody else for that matter .I you feel I’m a coward I not bothered by that either .Ive said worse to people face take it or leave it .

wind your neck in pal  :thumbs:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Whatever you say Donny .

• Thanks 1