New estate car

We have a 1.9 pd boring as hell Fabia estate and a 2.0l Audi A4 Sline estate with all bells and whistles on but we always take the Fabia as we’re not worried about it been bumped in a car park etc , I think we will sell the Audi and buy another old boring estate and just enjoy having fun when you get there not on the way there lol , so if any one has a Fabia estate for sale or wants a 09 Audi let me know 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The eagle has landed,lol...very pleased with my new wheels,some amount of Nick nacks in it,hopefully I get 4 more years with it trouble free

just bought a 2012 blue motion Passat estate full leather bells and whistles for my daughter for £800 quid, ex lease hire, loads of miles, no smoke no oil usage and pulls like a train years ticket and

There she is up the side of a mountain,nice interiors and style won't be a help with a smelly goat in the back,lol...

Posted Images

1 hour ago, vfr400boy said:

We have a 1.9 pd boring as hell Fabia estate and a 2.0l Audi A4 Sline estate with all bells and whistles on but we always take the Fabia as we’re not worried about it been bumped in a car park etc , I think we will sell the Audi and buy another old boring estate and just enjoy having fun when you get there not on the way there lol , so if any one has a Fabia estate for sale or wants a 09 Audi let me know 

Them fabia 1.9pd engines can be took to well over 200bhp it doesn't have to be a boring estate ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Chid said:

Them fabia 1.9pd engines can be took to well over 200bhp it doesn't have to be a boring estate ?

Lad I work with has 19pd passat at around 200bhp, still has to slow down to 2mph at speed bumps because it’s about an inch of the ground. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

Lad I work with has 19pd passat at around 200bhp, still has to slow down to 2mph at speed bumps because it’s about an inch of the ground. 

Should of left it with a bit more clearance ?

• Like 1