Went to a new perm

Went to a new perm today, one i got about 2 month ago, loads of big rabbit warrens in the wood, i seen a good few rabbits when i was fishing on the river nearby last time i was here, thought id get a few today so i got sat near a big well used warren behind a fallen tree waiting for any to pop out but i didnt get a single shot on any at all, luckily i got a few crows a squirrel and a woody so the day wasnt wasted

20190411_105340.jpg

20190411_103115.jpg

• Like 9

47 minutes ago, eddytom said:

Good shooting looks a nice spot 

Cheers eddy, it is a good place mate loads of woodys and corvids its just a twat to get a shot on them as its thick with tall thin trees, its quite a big area so later il find some good spots and build a few hides, should get a good  few then, you cant walk without making a racket as theres twigs all over the ground so hides should be good

54 minutes ago, big napper said:

Cheers eddy, it is a good place mate loads of woodys and corvids its just a twat to get a shot on them as its thick with tall thin trees, its quite a big area so later il find some good spots and build a few hides, should get a good  few then, you cant walk without making a racket as theres twigs all over the ground so hides should be good

I need to put some hides upto  ive picked a few spots out just need to get them put up and corvids are smart I can’t get anywhere near them