How it all began

24 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Apologies thought you and Dykos were BlkBurn ?

Your still a Fooking LaLa ?

Shows your understanding of football when you don't know what team the guy your talking to supports lol

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

between you and me,I reckon max spent most of the early 90's early 00's ...sucking on the glass dick or away with the fairies on magic mushroom hill?proper f***ing head gone?deluded crack head talking

Henrik Larsson won a golden boot as well max , but you can’t say he was better than Raul.  As for phillips, if you sit and look at the likes of Shearer, Henry , drogba, Torres , Suarez , Coutinho

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Shows your understanding of football when you don't know what team the guy your talking to supports lol

Cheers, D.

You think Max has an understanding of football ?......blimey!!

You are in luck Maxy my son, 1 person on THL thinks you have an understanding of football !! #winning ! Lol lol

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

He had the best season of every world class striker in Europe and had many a cracking season besides.

For you to try downplay the blokes achievement speaks volumes Wilf?

He would of prob still won the Golden Boot playing in your Appleby Boots lol he was that good ?

When you talk like that you show just how little understanding you have of top level sport....greatness takes longevity not a few good years....Philips achievement that year was good but it cant be compared with Shearers longevity it would be like Leicester comparing themselves to Man Utd its just silly talk.

Besides which havent you got any players from Sunderland you can lay claim to why would a northerner who hates the south heap praise on a southerner just because he spent some of his career at your club.....what big name strikers has your club produced ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Along the lines of Stiffs Top Club Survey...

I'd bet ask 100 people the top 5 strikers all time in the premier league and none would put Philips in... i reckon top ten would be a struggle to be honest...

Top 5....

1) Shearer

2) Henry

3) Rooney 

4) Aguero

5) Fowler

After that

Robin Van Persie, Bergkamp, Andy Cole, Michael Owen, Sheringham, Kevin Phillips...

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Bloody hell mate, I keep telling you.....don’t encourage him ! Lol 

C'mon mate....he weren't a bad striker..... I put him at number 11 ??

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

You think Max has an understanding of football ?......blimey!!

You are in luck Maxy my son, 1 person on THL thinks you have an understanding of football !! #winning ! Lol lol

Read the post Wilfy ffs.

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1

Henrik Larsson won a golden boot as well max , but you can’t say he was better than Raul. 

As for phillips, if you sit and look at the likes of Shearer, Henry , drogba, Torres , Suarez , Coutinho, ronaldo, Owen , Fowler , Aguerro, Wright , sheringham, Rooney , o g s , r v p, r v n , Defoe , zlatan , Cole , Yorke, heskey, m l t , rush , Hughes , cantona  , Anelka , bergkamp  then you’ll see how Ill considered Phillips acheivements are by the wider football public. 

One swallow doesn’t make a summer 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Sold to make room for Shearer ?

Cheers, D.

I don't know his stats mate, but sure he played most of his career in the old 1st division....