How it all began

The year is 2002, it’s the biggest derby in ever known to man in world football at st James Park and a young max watches as shearer, battered and bruised with a bandage on his head, steps up to take a free goal just outside the box..... the resulting and quite disturbing footage of maxs rehab therapy explains a lot........

Edited by Stoney100
  • Haha 3

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

between you and me,I reckon max spent most of the early 90's early 00's ...sucking on the glass dick or away with the fairies on magic mushroom hill?proper f***ing head gone?deluded crack head talking

Henrik Larsson won a golden boot as well max , but you can’t say he was better than Raul.  As for phillips, if you sit and look at the likes of Shearer, Henry , drogba, Torres , Suarez , Coutinho

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

between you and me,I reckon max spent most of the early 90's early 00's ...sucking on the glass dick or away with the fairies on magic mushroom hill?proper f***ing head gone?deluded crack head talking cnut?

He's a bit out of kilter, but he's not the only one

FACT

• Like 1
4 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Shearer ' what a boring Cnut he is eh.

I think he could do with sucking on a glass Dick ey Michael ?

yes maybe max but Leading all time prem goal scorer never played outside the prem  says enough unlike that championship class player you seem to like him to phillips 

I don’t think Max is saying Phillips was a better forward than Shearer.

Phillips was quality and I personally really liked him but he wasn’t anywhere close to Alan Shearer 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

He was close enough to win the European Golden Boot.

How many European based Players out of all the World Class players over the years have won one of those again ?

No mate, sorry.

• Haha 3
8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Phillips Golden Boot

BM = Golden Nuggett ?

I think Rodwell has got to him lol ?

What has rodwell got to do with me or the club I follow  max is this the parasite you say we now employ well if it is he plays for Blackburn nothing to do with us and your calling me a golden  nugget  ? 

• Haha 1

Comparing the PL all time top goal scorer (given the amount of talented forwards to grace that league) To Kevin Phillips is just being silly and fishing for a bite isn’t it really.

He won a golden boot once?.....and?

The biggest club he played for was Villa, as I said I liked him as a forward but he was no Shearer or Henry or Fowler or Owen etc etc etc.

I suppose at least in Sunderland he found a club compatible to his boot size.....tiny ! Lol 

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

And lol

He was the top striker amongst all the World Class Strikers plying their trade in Europe that season.

Thats no mean feat ' even more so playing for Sunderland AFC ?

How many Premier League Strikers have won it before or since Wilf ?

I don’t know and I don’t give a f**k ! Lol

Your forward had a good season once.....change your pants ! Lol lol

• Haha 1