Great target, well done lads.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The snowflakes are falling ! ...inquiry’s  to follow , a  sacrificial head will need placing on the block ...no doubt some poor sods army career will go down the shitter ...Jeremy and his party will w

I think for lads at that level of soldiering it was dispicable and unforgivable and if was their immediate superior they would be suffering the consequences for a number of reasons .........  

That’s something we share except I was in Deptford at the time ! Lol 

7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’ll see you jack Churchill and raise you scouse mcloughin 

Did he have a claymore and a long bow? 

20 minutes ago, Meece said:

Shot. Vermin.

i called into an industrial unit 1 day the guy had opened a small gun shop.he took me and the kid's into the next unit to see his lathe's etc.he was making barrels for some top name gun maker's.

his walls were covered in big game species from africa.head mounted.some serious size on some of them aswell.

he was saying he was in africa shooting and the guide.had gone into there food store a few year's earlier and there was a baboon in there eating there food.

the damage the baboon inflicted on the guide in a few second's was unbelievable he said.

so when they seen baboon's across the river the guide was encouraging them to shoot as many as they could.

the teeth on them baboon's i could only imagine the damage they could cause.

If I were to win the lottery  ( which I don't) I wouldnt go on  A game safari but I would go on a baboon shoot. I did see a vid clip where they just drove and any baboons that were encountered were fair game. The locals were all for it. Rid of vermin that damaged and killed and free meat for the pot. These really are vermin of the worst kind. Anyway whats wrong with the lads shooting at a piece of paper ? They're expected to go and shoot real people in the name of the queen, government  and people

Edited by Meece